mentally exhausted.
physically exhausted.
physically exhausted.
More...
I didn't have a place to go.
i'm roomless. Nowhere to take short nap.
and i'm
offended. *hurt* I don't like that word, alright.
i'm roomless. Nowhere to take short nap.
and i'm
offended. *hurt* I don't like that word, alright.
By the way, Fiona and I went to see the juniors at the field while waiting for dad. And i told the person in charge, "attitude." I told them to treat the juniors nicely. I just HATE those who take the advantages of their superiority to bully and torture the juniors during orientation week. During my orientation week, they made me hate the institute so much. Why force people to respect you? Treat others well and you will earn the respect automatically. And i dunno how many times i have said this today. Why do you have to go on with the unhealthy and childish tradition? Is that fun? Bullied by our seniors and now taking the revenge on your juniors?
Gracie was asking money from me to pay the violin enrollment fee. And i just realized i left RM200. :( Where did all my money go? So i passed RM100 to her. I'm broke dy so can't help much. She was happy. But then mom said better don't let her go cuz we have problem sending her there. So, Gracie is very upset now cuz she can't join the violin class.
Another question. Do you know how love turned into hatred? Hmm.
Anyways. I'm off to bed now. (Actually wanted to sleep around 8pm. )
love shouldn't turn into hatred... =)
ReplyDeletehahaha. Yeah. But at times, it will. Without anyone wanting it.
ReplyDelete