Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday.

Got myself some new collection. :D The other day after my work i went for shopping straight with mom and sis. Worked from 8am to 3pm. Then from 3pm till 630pm. Didn't really buy much. Oh wait, i think we did. But not me. haha. I was wearing a pair of green capri pants. Imagine! How eyes-catching it was!! I was as though a walking leaf. =.= Seriously. Haha.

Anyways, i was totally not in a mood to shop that day. I was tired after my long hours of working. (I shouldn't have tortured myself with work.) Oh well, and i think i need to save money.

$ $ $ for:

1. Black baby
2. Cool in-tech baby
3. Two eyes baby
4. In-a-pair babies
5. and more!

And i also need to save some for my traveling piggy bank. :) I'm planning to go Sabah next year, and hopefully Japan. :D Of course the latter one i need sponsors. :p

A lunch with church friends at Ren Jian.

Malak mee loh! :)

We had a great time there. :) The captain there was really good-looking! All of us agreed that, I meant most of us. haha. I should have sit at Lanny's place. :p HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! After lunch, we talked and gossiped for hours. We talked about politics. For the first time, i was very interested in listening and contributing my thoughts. Haha. I used to hate politics, thought it was super boring. Perhaps, that boring part was about the law. The real one, however, is interesting.

I regret for not going out tonight! :( I can't just torture myself like this in my holidays! My friend called and asked if i want to follow them to watch movie. But i didn't go. Sigh. I can't continue on like this! This is a holiday, if i don't enjoy now, when can i enjoy when school starts? Hell life would be back by then. Plus, lots of adjustments need to be made cuz starting from next semester, i'm staying at home instead of hostel.

Well, this is... a sad part in my holiday. Today is the 14th, i have only three more days to complete my work. Planned to finish 60% of it by tomorrow. :) Hopefully i don't have anymore distraction like tonight. I need to stay focus!

Oh yea, i think i have a serious problem. Do i have poor communication skill? =/ i wonder. This is not the first time. Why it seems that i always can't make people understand my thoughts? Or is it because of the wrong topic everytime? I don't like misunderstandings. :(


Anyways, share with you all:

难过了,就蹲下来,抱抱自己 :)


How true. And i really really love this quote. Quoted from Kai Yen. :D


Why didn't i?

No comments:

Post a Comment