3rd June 2010 . Thursday
Hi people! I'm finally back! :) I can't believe, it's just a five days trip yet i was missing home so much dy. :D Actually i'm quite lazy to type something here. However, since i am uploading my photos on Sibu trip to facebook and it takes time, i might as well update something here while waiting. :) But the Internet connection is quite bad tonight. =/
All in all, Sibu trip was great. :) But we didn't manage to go to many places in this trip. The only bad things were:
1. The room we stayed was a wooden one, so it's really hot especially in the afternoon, you will be baked inside there. Well, i almost got myself baked a few times. lol.
2. Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria. Hyper hives. lol. I name the latter one, in layman's term for you all. :) Bro suddenly got that on the 2nd day. It was really scary, cuz there were large regions of red blotches, swollen patches all over his body! It was so scary!!! If his condition worsened, he would have difficulty in breathing. He couldn't sleep that night due to extreme itchiness and irritation. We were looking for antihistamine for him, but we couldn't find any. So in the end, i suggested that we use cough tablet, which was drowsy too, to act as antihistamine. First, was to make him sleep so that he wouldn't need to suffer more from an aggravation of itchiness. Second, of course, to act as antihistamine, to ease the itchiness. What i did was right! Yay! I am a doctor. Oops, i mean, was. :( Hmmm. I just simply love those sophisticated medical terms.
3. I DROVE!!! On the highway!!! First time driving daddy's car! First time used gear 5! hahah. It was so scary, man! I only drove part of the journey, hehe.
All in all, Sibu trip was great. :) But we didn't manage to go to many places in this trip. The only bad things were:
1. The room we stayed was a wooden one, so it's really hot especially in the afternoon, you will be baked inside there. Well, i almost got myself baked a few times. lol.
2. Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria. Hyper hives. lol. I name the latter one, in layman's term for you all. :) Bro suddenly got that on the 2nd day. It was really scary, cuz there were large regions of red blotches, swollen patches all over his body! It was so scary!!! If his condition worsened, he would have difficulty in breathing. He couldn't sleep that night due to extreme itchiness and irritation. We were looking for antihistamine for him, but we couldn't find any. So in the end, i suggested that we use cough tablet, which was drowsy too, to act as antihistamine. First, was to make him sleep so that he wouldn't need to suffer more from an aggravation of itchiness. Second, of course, to act as antihistamine, to ease the itchiness. What i did was right! Yay! I am a doctor. Oops, i mean, was. :( Hmmm. I just simply love those sophisticated medical terms.
3. I DROVE!!! On the highway!!! First time driving daddy's car! First time used gear 5! hahah. It was so scary, man! I only drove part of the journey, hehe.
To Sibu!
Daddy said those who love sunset are usually pessimists. I find it somehow quite true eh. :)
Now, i shall make you all drool with theseeee.... :D
Kompia with minced pork.
and...those that are yet to become food.
Played with baby cousin!!!
That's all. Not gonna post much. Oh yea, i've realized lots of things in these five days. Hmm. Took sometime when i was free to reflect back on life. Well, starting from tomorrow i'm gonna work. I need to tidy my study table! Update my LDV file, make a book on plots for Much Ado About Nothing. Oh goodness. This isn't really a holiday what! :(
Backache. Gotta go sleep dy. :)
Backache. Gotta go sleep dy. :)
I said a "goodbye" to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment