Saturday, June 12, 2010

How have you been?

It's 1:30am now. I am supposed to be asleep by now but i'm not.

Let's track back today's events. :) (or yesterday's events.)

i was sleepy - stole a quick eyes-off in the van while pastor was sending others home - went to cell group - read bible - went to tHe Spring straight after work - marking and packing - went off to work - "it's a gloomy morning." - woke up and took a hot morning shower - frustrated and pressured - opened my eyes.

WAIT.

Something is not right somewhere. Right from the very beginning of the day.

i was sleepy - stole a quick eyes-off in the van while pastor was sending others home - went to cell group - read bible - went to tHe Spring straight after work - marking and packing - went off to work - "it's a gloomy morning." - woke up and took a hot morning shower - frustrated and pressured - opened my eyes.

I guess everything started not so good right from the beginning of the day. =| Well, having to force myself to wake up early in a holiday is a great torture! :( I feel so bad for myself, for not being able to enjoy the holidays. It's just going to be FOUR weeks. No no, it has just reminded me: only TWO weeks left. OWHH! :'(

It's really late now and i don't feel like typing lots of words, so just a very brief update.

I've finally tidied my study table!

After a week of procrastination, i finally picked up my lazy self to tidy it. It took me days to remove those Form 6 and Form 5 books from my shelves and table. And it took me two days to sort out the whole stack of paper. I made some shelves out of boxes!

I've finished watching this! Tamna Island.

I LOVE IT! It's such a cute love story. It's based on traditional setting, in Ji Zhou Island. I like Park-Kyu in this story. (The one holding the hat.) Why? I like his personality, his views on life, of choices he should make in life, he's thoughtful but he's keeping all the things inside, he cries. He is always serious, mysterious, and courteous. He has a very radiant smile when he smiles, but he doesn't smile a lot because of his attitudes towards his work. He stands up for the girl he likes and protects her from any insults or bullies from other people. He takes care of the girl when she's ill. He doesn't care if the girl knows he was there to watch over her for the whole night to make sure her fever subside. Ah... :)

saw this in newspaper today.

Hmmmmm. I am happy! It's even better if i could escape the bond for government. If it is so, if i'm not selected, then, i would have the chance to complete my dreams! :) What a good news! Perhaps, i could spend a few months in oversea, go to the university there as a student under student exchange programme. Meet people from other places, people who live far far at the other side of the sea. Experience, explore... Well, that is when i will have a really LONG holidays! Long enough for me to do the things i really wanna do in this stage of my life. Or perhaps, i could travel to places and become a journalist. :D Travel on cruise? Try EVERY job i wanted to try. Bridal studio. More and moreee! :)

*pop bubbles pop bubbles*

I still have, four and a half year to go. Soon, it will be the anniversary of "The Twist of My Story". Hmm. It has almost been one year. Sometimes i feel things have changed, but sometimes i just don't think they have changed much. =/ But what i would tell myself is: it's really something no one can answer. So just save those "Why why why's", the plan is too big for me to understand. :)

While most of the students would do in holiday is to enjoy to the max, i feel like i'm totally the opposite. My boss, the instructor of the tuition center called me and i went back to work. Frankly speaking, i'm sick of it. It's not because of the insrtuctor treated me badly or something. It's the job itself. It's a repetitive job! It's too easy and too boh-riiiinngggg. (=boring) Oh wait, i take back the work "easy", it isn't! You know what, i guided Add Math students in the last lesson. I felt safe walking around speaking as if i-know-it-all-very-well with the answer books in my hand. ;) Whenever i didn't know how to answer, i would quickly open the book, study the answers together with the steps. Then i would walk back to the student, and explained it easily. This is the teacher's secret. HAHAHAHAHA. It's not my fault, i really forgot those creepy formulas when i'm no longer using them. And the chapter that they were doing was Quadratic functions, which is the chapter i hate a lot. Drawing graphs, blah blah... If it's Trigonometry or Triangles and Solutions or some other topic is still not bad. But graphs, finding roots, finding the equations...Save me! Plus, the standard of the Add Math questions is a lot harder because it's based on O-level and A-level standard. You get pretty difficult "form 5" and "form 6" Add Math questions in the worksheet. There were times i didn't understand the working steps provided in the answer books. I asked my instructor about the steps, only then i knew, it's form 6 Math! I didn't even learn those...

Okay okay, now here is a really BAD news!

I still have work at 9am tomorrow! I have to reach the center before 845am. :( Yeah yeah yeah... i have to WAKE UP EARLY. And why am i still up now? It's almost 230am. Five hours to sleep. Hmm. :( Anyways, it's the LAST day of work!!! :D

Yeeeeeepieeee!


How have you been?
Me?
I think i'm getting used to it now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment