Sunday, June 27, 2010

Holidays...no more! :'(

This is bad bad bad. I still can't believe it ended so soon. I haven't really enjoyed myself but now, after the sleep tonight, i'm going back to school again. Gonna wake up early again, gonna attend lectures, gonna copy notes, gonna fight sleepiness, gonna yawn in class... Looking back at this holiday, i dunno if i should say it was a good one. However, i enjoyed some of the activities, like MELTA International Conference. It's a very good exposure. I wanted something like that. Meet people across the sea. It's a lot better than staying here and see how things change out there. I wanna go feel the changes too. :( But, once again. I think staying back is also something good lah. (Though i'm still not sure how GOOD will it be.)

I managed to watch a few good movies in this holiday too, though the number didn't even exceed 5. But i guess it's more than the number of movies i watched in a semester. -.- I met up with Geral, Ruby, Bert and some other friends, but the time was quite short for every meet ups. Still wanted to do more things. I wanted to go to the beach, wanted to go swimming, this that this that... (the list will go on and on.)

Hmm, and remember the things to do in holiday which i've listed. Sigh. NOw i feel it's useless planning ahead. I'll just live each day as it comes? OH WAIT WAIT. Now, now, now.. why did i turn soooo pessimistic all of a sudden? haha. Positive thinking! Positive thinking!

Okay, i guess i'll just make my reflection on my holidays short. I'll write tomorrow. Class will finish at evening. I'll have few hours break in between. I guess i'll just visit the library. :) I have a feeling that library will be crowded with Kuching people tomorrow. XD What's lunch for tomorrow? Hmmm. Now i'm going to ask that question again everyday. XD I always ask it during school days. "What's for lunch?" But in the end, i always skipped too. =X

Hmm. "When you are having sleepless night, stare into the dark and you will eventually fall asleep. " BUt it can never work, on me. When i stare into the dark, it adds pressure to my heart. Haha. Timid.

Oh and there's something which really frustrates me recently. I really really don't like how things have changed. I want to know why. I demand an explanation for all this! But am i in a right position to ask for the reason? I wonder. Should i, or should i not... Perhaps, i should just find the 'erase' button. If can't, type in 'move on'. :)

My palms... :'( This whole week will be really torturing.

By the way, the first thing i'm going to do tomorrow when i get back to school is...

check on the dates for the next holidays!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment