Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Demotivated :(

Gossshhhh! I'm feeling very very demotivated. :( Can't seem to set my focus on one thing. My thoughts keep swaying away. I wanted to do a lot of things tonight but i just can't sit down and really do my assignment. In fact, the feeling of not wanting to do anything at all has monopolized me. I, need to do some adjustment to my life! Honestly, i don't know why but i just really don't like it this way. It's too tiring, it's like dragging my tired self to walk through the journey.

The most sickening thing: when your body desperately begs for rest, your mind just can't rest.

That feeling is so extremely awful! T.T If you had this experience before, you'll know.

Oh and i am actually quite mad over something, that's why i changed my mind. You know what, i just wanna say, that's it. :) We'll continue to act like we don't care. I'll forget what i said and what i heard. We'll just be cool with each other.

Geram geram. Too many things to do, in a school holiday which was meant for me to rot at home. Okay, i will get a good night sleep and continue doing tomorrow. No point staying up late. No point.

1 comment: