The first week of lectures after a month of holidays.
Monday - was really having Monday Blue. I'm not sure why too, but i know i did not feeling any excitement i had days ago before school reopened. I love the computer lab for our Literature class. It's simply just so awesome! :) And then during Miss Yus's class, she asked, "Eh, where is your dictionary?" "I - don't - haaaaave." =.= Haha. During lunch time, those from Kuching were really roomless! ROOMLESS. How pity. Nomadic life. So we found an empty classroom and hung out inside there. Fiona, Vic and i. :) We had our lunch there. Then we caught up on each other's life. The lectures on Monday were very light, nothing much. Nonetheless, i must say that the first day was super tiring! Perhaps i was still in the holiday mood.
Oh yea, i handed in my Pop-up book. Mdm Angie likes it a lot! She proudly showed to the other lecturers. :) At last! My hard work paid off! :) I'm very proud of myself too!
Tuesday - lectures again. can't remember anything special. Oh, we were told by our lecture that we would be having a quiz the next morning at 7am. But well, you know me, quizzes can't really scare me. Spent the afternoon sleeping. Then at night, went to Sushi King (Boulevard branch) and treated mom, dad and Gracie. :D I wanted to use the voucher i got before it expired.
After that, went to buy some ingredients to make sushi. When i came back, i started studying and it's already around 10pm. By the time i finished tidying the file, half an hour like that gone dy. I only studied for 45 mins in the end.
Wednesday - DROVE to school!!! hahaha. I have to conquer the fear of traffic jam! At first i parked at student's parking lot. Beautiful parking. :)
Madam Angie couldn't make it for lecture so we did our own reading. And then had lunch. Yummy-licious home-cooked lunch!
During lunch time, when all the lecturers were away, i moved my car to park at the lecturers' parking lot. Shhhh. :D I had to do so because the student's parking lot is so far from lecture block. Well, it's another long day of lecture. After I finished class, I joined Fiona to look for lecturers to discuss the timetable. We went to look for Miss Yus. She asked if we are driving to school on our own. I said yes. Then she said, "Oh yea, i remember there was once i saw a big car. Then when i looked at the driver, there was this little girl trying to look tall inside the car." I was like HMMPH. haha. Funny. She always says things so sarcastically. haha.
After dropping Fiona at the hostel area for her to wait for her mom, i drove back home, alone. I like it. I like the feeling. Being alone and driving a car. :) Then when i reached home, i did some very light house chores. Nothing much happened.
Thursday (Today) - A day of confessions! :) Hey i like the session. Miss
Okay lah, i'm so tired dy. Slept late these few days. Suo yi jin wan xiang yao zao dian qu shui jiao! ^^ NO SCHOOL TOMORROW! I've got a date tomorrow! Ngahaha. After that i'm free! But probably i'll be going back to campus at night for some function. :) And AMY dear is flying back tomorrow! :)
P/s: I've been coughing since yesterday. I think i'm losing my voice soon. I don't wanna fall sick! :(
Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment