Thank You, Lord! I'm Your humble servant knelt upon You here, i want to give thanks for all the things You have given to me. You listen, You care, You cure, and You are always here, for me.
I've walked with You for many years. From an innocent child to a teenager. (i am still, right?)
I'm saved by Your grace, again and again.
I've seen You work in my life.
I've witnessed many miracles happened in You.
Forgive me, Lord.
At times, i lost faith.
At times, i felt weak.
But i did not seek You first.
I followed my instinct and i was getting further and further from You.
I let go of Your hand.
Forgive me, Lord.
I doubted where you are in times of difficulties.
I looked front and back to search for You,
and i thought You were not there when i needed You.
However, i didn't realize -
You were just right beside me.
Yet, i let trouble blind fold me from seeing You.
I let anxieties engulf my heart from feeling Your presence.
Forgive me, Lord.
I was angry at Your plan when undesirable things happened.
I sank into pool of sadness and felt pity for my life.
I wondered if You have been listening to my prayers,
I wondered if You were understanding enough.
Not knowing,
You always have a better plan,
and only You know what the wonderful plan is.
Yet, i just got mad like a child whose favourite candy is snatched by her friend.
At this awakening moment, i confess my sins.
I want to embrace in Your love.
I need You to continue be the lamp to my feet and show the way.
I need You to light up my path slowly as i walk closely with You everyday.
I don't understand why things happened at times, but i choose to believe and have faith in You. I don't need to know what is ahead of me right now, all i need is to know my next step. And that very next step, i'm going to walk with You. This time, i will hold Your hand tight.
Thank You, thank You, Lord.
I've walked with You for many years. From an innocent child to a teenager. (i am still, right?)
I'm saved by Your grace, again and again.
I've seen You work in my life.
I've witnessed many miracles happened in You.
Forgive me, Lord.
At times, i lost faith.
At times, i felt weak.
But i did not seek You first.
I followed my instinct and i was getting further and further from You.
I let go of Your hand.
Forgive me, Lord.
I doubted where you are in times of difficulties.
I looked front and back to search for You,
and i thought You were not there when i needed You.
However, i didn't realize -
You were just right beside me.
Yet, i let trouble blind fold me from seeing You.
I let anxieties engulf my heart from feeling Your presence.
Forgive me, Lord.
I was angry at Your plan when undesirable things happened.
I sank into pool of sadness and felt pity for my life.
I wondered if You have been listening to my prayers,
I wondered if You were understanding enough.
Not knowing,
You always have a better plan,
and only You know what the wonderful plan is.
Yet, i just got mad like a child whose favourite candy is snatched by her friend.
At this awakening moment, i confess my sins.
I want to embrace in Your love.
I need You to continue be the lamp to my feet and show the way.
I need You to light up my path slowly as i walk closely with You everyday.
You are the strength when i am weak,
You are the treasure that i seek,
You are my all in all.
When i fall down you pick me up,
when i am dry you fill my cup,
You are my all in all.
- All in All -
I don't understand why things happened at times, but i choose to believe and have faith in You. I don't need to know what is ahead of me right now, all i need is to know my next step. And that very next step, i'm going to walk with You. This time, i will hold Your hand tight.
Thank You, thank You, Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment