Sunday, January 31, 2010

Songs

It feels good, after you have just taken your bath, and then you are sitting beside your bed, in your comfortable room, eating orange, playing songs loudly. relax and enjoy~

Songs in my play list.
1) Crazier
2) Vanilla Twilight
3) When There Was Me And You
4) Only Hope
5) Two is Better than One.
6) I want to know what love is.
7) No More Heroes

These are just some songs i'm listening to now. I want to select some songs for my play, at the same time, enjoy the musics and lyrics.

CRAZIER - Taylor Swift
I've never gone with the wind
Just let it flow
Let it take me where it wants to go
Til' you opened the door
And there's so much more
I'd never seen it before
I was tryin' to fly but I couldn't find wings
But you came along and changed everything

You lift my feet off the ground
You spin me around
You make me crazier crazier
Feels like I'm falling and I
I'm lost in your eyes
You make me Crazier Crazier Crazier

I watched from a distance as you
Made life your own
Every sky was your own kind of blue
And I wanted to know how that would feel
And you made it so real
You showed me something that I couldn't see
You opened my eyes and you made me believe

You lift my my feet off the ground
You spin me around
You make me crazier crazier
Feels like I'm falling and I
I'm lost in your eyes
You make me crazier crazier crazier

Ohhhh

Baby you showed me what livin' is for
I don't wanna hide anymore
Oh Ohh

You lift my feet off the ground
You take me away
You make me crazier crazier
Feels like I'm falling and I
I'm lost in your eyes
You make me crazier crazier crazier
Crazier Crazier

>> This songs makes me feel in love. ♥ We are going to use this song as our ballroom dance in the play. :) I'll be dancing too! :D
VANILLA TWILIGHT - Owl City
The stars lean down to kiss you
And I lie awake and miss you
Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere

'Cause I'll doze off safe and soundly
But I'll miss your arms around me
I'd send a postcard to you, dear
'Cause I wish you were here

I'll watch the night turn light-blue
But it's not the same without you
Because it takes two to whisper quietly

The silence isn't so bad
'Til I look at my hands and feel sad
'Cause the spaces between my fingers
Are right where yours fit perfectly

I'll find repose in new ways
Though I haven't slept in two days
'Cause cold nostalgia
Chills me to the bone

But drenched in vanilla twilight
I'll sit on the front porch all night
Waist-deep in thought because
When I think of you I don't feel so alone

I don't feel so alone, I don't feel so alone

As many times as I blink
I'll think of you tonight
I'll think of you tonight

When violet eyes get brighter
And heavy wings grow lighter
I'll taste the sky and feel alive again

And I'll forget the world that I knew
But I swear I won't forget you
Oh, if my voice could reach
Back through the past
I'd whisper in your ear
Oh darling, I wish you were here

>> If a guy (or it should be the guy) sings this to me, i will melt!!! It's simply so sweeeeeeet! It's not just a typical 'i love you' song. It's coming from the heart! The heart sings it. Awww!

FALLIN' FOR YOU - Colbie Cailet
I don’t know but
I think I maybe
Fallin’ for you
Dropping so quickly
Maybe I should
Keep this to myself
Waiting ’til I
Know you better
I am trying
Not to tell you
But I want to
I’m scared of what you’ll say
So I’m hiding what I’m feeling
But I’m tired of
Holding this inside my head
I’ve been spending all my time
Just thinking about ya
I don’t know what to do
I think I’m fallin’ for you
I’ve been waiting all my life
and now I found ya
I don’t know what to do
I think I’m fallin’ for you
I’m fallin’ for you
As I’m standing here
And you hold my hand
Pull me towards you
And we start to dance
All around us
I see nobody
Here in silence
It’s just you and me
I’m trying
Not to tell you
But I want to
I’m scared of what you’ll say
So I’m hiding what I’m feeling
But I’m tired of
Holding this inside my head
I’ve been spending all my time
Just thinking about ya
I don’t know what to do
I think I’m fallin’ for you
I’ve been waiting all my life
and now I found ya
I don’t know what to do
I think I’m fallin’ for you
I’m fallin’ for you
Oh I just can’t take it
My heart is racing
The emotions keep spinning out
I’ve been spending all my time
Just thinking about ya
I don’t know what to do
I think I’m fallin’ for you
I’ve been waiting all my life
and now I found ya
I don’t know what to do
I think I’m fallin’ for you
I’m fallin’ for you
I can’t stop thinking about it
I want you all around me
And now I just can’t hide it
I think I’m fallin’ for you (x2)
I’m fallin’ for you
Ooohhh
Oh no no
Oooooohhh
Oh I’m fallin’ for you
>> I'm falling for you! :)

NO MORE HEROES - Westlife
When the waves are crashing down
Pulling you to sorrow
I will sail you back to shore
When there are no more heroes
Over under, near or far
I'll be right beside you
Standing here with open arms
When there are no more heroes

Chorus:
And through it all
And through it all
When you're tired and you stumble I will carry you
When starlight falls, my love will guide you home
You'll never be alone
When there are no more heroes
It was you who showed me how
Brought me back to glory
Through hopelessness and darkest days
It was breath you gave me

>> Nice nice! Thanks Thian for the song. Meaningful lyrics. :)

WHEN THERE WAS ME AND YOU - HSM
It's funny when you find yourself
Looking from the outside
I'm standing here but all I want
Is to be over there
Why did I let myself believe
Miracles could happen
Cause now I have to pretend
That I don't really care

I thought you were my fairytale
A dream when I'm not sleeping
A wish upon a star
That's coming true
But everybody else could tell
That I confused my feelings with the truth
When there was me and you

I swore I knew the melody
That I heard you singing
And when you smiled
You made me feel
Like I could sing along
But then you went and changed the words
Now my heart is empty
I'm only left with used-to-be's
And once upon a song

Now I know your not a fairytale
And dreams were meant for sleeping
And wishes on a star
Just don't come true
Cause now even I can tell
That I confused my feelings with the truth
Cause I liked the view
When there was me and you

I can't believe that
I could be so blind
It's like you were floating
While I was falling
And I didn't mind

Cause I liked the view
Thought you felt it too
When there was me and you

>> it's kinda a sad song. haha. But it speaks mind. :)

Haha, just for sharing. I always fall in love with songs cuz of the lyrics and the melody. :) There are more songs with meaningful lyrics. Perhaps, i will post them next time. Gotta run now. Going back earlier today. Wanna decorate my room. :)

A sign a sign a sign!

No comments:

Post a Comment