THREE MORE WEEKS! :) Did i count wrongly before? Cuz i think i typed three more weeks before. =S Anyways, a busy week just ended, another one is coming. :( It has been a long week, another longer week is coming. However, i'm gonna make it a fun week! :D From MOnday night onwards, i will start with korean drama: Cinderella Man. Whee! Finally found a friend who has the discs. Yeepiee~ My nights won't be boring. Then, every evening will be for sports. :)
Something about last week, i'm not gonna talk more on it, basically just three things. 1st, MR TAN is teaching us MORAL. We will so gonna be very morally right. ;) And hey! I like him! He''s got the style, he's cool, and he was a lawyer. I was totally amazed and impressed when he taught Moral, or when he talked, he would go, "According to Section XXX (one of the laws), it's said that ... " WHOOOOOAAAA! I am so deeply impressed! The first lesson was about a case on what land property. Well, i didn't know a thing about law but i found it super interesting. Cool. He's not fierce at all leh though he looks so strict and serious all the time. He actually said to us, "Don't look so sad! If not i would be sad too." AWWWWW! :)
The 2nd thing is, errrm, i...fell and injured myself. at home. When i told dad about it, dad joked, "Looks like accidents can happen at home. That's why the school doesn't allow you to come back." =.= ish! Haha. Well, i was really clumsy and careless la! Okay, this was how it happened. I was sleeping at home that noon, (i sneaked back home to do my assignments one of the days last week) and i knew Gracie was coming back soon. But i just dozed off cuz i was really tired. The next thing i remember when i woke up was a phone call and immediately i looked out at the gate, saw Gracie there. So without delaying any minute, i quickly rushed out to open the gate, scared she might have been waiting for a long time there. But i accidentally kicked the bed and i fell. Sadly, my body coordination and reflex were not 'awake' yet, so yeah, i fell, on the floor just like that. Knocked my shoulder and my pelvic bone. :( They hurt a lot! And now i am suspecting somehow i hurt my wrist too during the fall. It is so painful now. It hurts when i lift up a book. :(
3rd, I've always wanted to play a gymnastic ribbon and hey! My dream came trueeee! I played it last Thursday. It's so great. I felt myself looking wonderful and elegant playing and creating beautiful wave patterns using the ribbon. Happy happy! :D
Coming back home, simply means...yogurt drinks! :P
Afternoon, i was doing my report together with Gracie beside me. She was doing writing while kept complaining. LOL! Those days.
I went out with daddy just now, sent bro to Spring then the both of us went to Boulevard. It has been quite some time since daddy and i went out together. :) Boulevard was soooo crowded with people. They have started to buy things and get ready for CNY. I went to Boulevard to collect my Sushi King card from John. He works there. lol!

After getting my sushi king card, i went to POPULAR to...buy one of the book in my list la of course! Things I Want My Daughters to Know. Woot! I haven't read all the books i bought yet. However, i will start reading them slowly. When i see my books on the racks in book store, i just gotta buy them 'cuz i hate it when i return to the bookstore the next time, and they are gone. So even though i am not reading them yet, i just wanna make sure i have them now! :p I am gonna have a collection of novels. :D Books simply make good companion.

Talked to Shi Mu today about the violin class, finally got the teacher's number. She is Jonah's piano teacher. I'm gonna give her a call soon. :D I'm determined to take up violin class! I know, i know, i am already soooo busy, but i still want to go for the class. Well, i just can't say no. I want to learn violin in a formal and proper way. :) Hopefully i could go for advance level ey, since i know the basic already. One thing that is good about this teacher is that she always brings her students to perform outside, at Spring or Boulevard. And she has a mini group of musicians (her students) with her, almost like an orchestra. Wheeee! This is exactly what i long for!!! To perform! To play in an orchestra. I don't care, i'm just gonna find out a time to slot the class in! Musics, no way i'm gonna say "no" to it! Well, who knows next time you guys are gonna see me performing! :) :) :)
Besides that, another music thingy which makes me so excited! :D Mdm Angie wants us to put up a dramatization on William Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing. She wants a musical drama and a modernized Much Ado About Nothing. MUSICAL!! I'm going to be the pianist! Playing on the stage during the play! :) Can't wait you know!!! I might also be the one to write the drama. :) It's in May, still looooong.
Ooh, since it's somehow connected, i will just type this too, one go. Our institute is going to organize an exhibition sorta programme. A one day programme where teachers, parents and children from outside will come to visit us, and we'll show them how to teach creatively. Well, my group is in charge in Bulletin Board. We are gonna make crafts for teaching and learning (teaching tools), share the process and benefits of making those crafts. We have planned several things to do. My ideas. :D and Mdm Angie likes it. Apart from that, we are planning to have singing and learning session together with the children coming on that day. And i've found lots of children-sing-along songs to be sung on that day. I'm gonna play guitar and my group and I would be singing and dancing along with them. I'm planning to add in some hand-made percussion too. Oh goodness, it sounds great! Can't wait. It will be sometime in March. 20th March if i'm not mistaken. Gotta get started with the teaching aids soon.
Well, lots of activities are coming up. Big events, small events. Wuiyooo! Gonna be real busy!
Coming Wednesday: Amazing Race (morning)
and my friends and i are planning to go tHe Spring that afternoon. Too have fun. You see, life would be really mundane if you don't spice it up.
Friday: My dearest sweetest cutest prettiest little princess Gracieeee is turning 7! :) Planning to bring her to Pizza Hut together with family. :D She always wanted to go Pizza Hut.
Saturday: Gotong-royong (Urghhh! I have to say, i don't like this at all!). Then afternoon worship practice, dinner with Lanny, Ah Wei them, (Pastor, maybe? Do you want to join us? :p)
and sooooon, Handball tournament, and some competitions will be held. Joining in handball eh. (I don't even know what it is. =.=)
14 Feb - Valentine's Day and Chinese New Year! (+ one week holiday)
3-4th March - Sports day. (plan to take up 100m sprint again leh hehe)
5th March - "This is it!" TESL GALA night dinner at Banquet. Theme: PURPLE, black and white :)
8th March - Mock Exams!!!
Then holidayssssss!!!
Okie, lots of things! Hmm, gonna rush. Have to start packing to go back to campus lu. Another busy week. Endure it! :) Overall, i'm happy today! :) And thank God for a wonderful day!!
Something about last week, i'm not gonna talk more on it, basically just three things. 1st, MR TAN is teaching us MORAL. We will so gonna be very morally right. ;) And hey! I like him! He''s got the style, he's cool, and he was a lawyer. I was totally amazed and impressed when he taught Moral, or when he talked, he would go, "According to Section XXX (one of the laws), it's said that ... " WHOOOOOAAAA! I am so deeply impressed! The first lesson was about a case on what land property. Well, i didn't know a thing about law but i found it super interesting. Cool. He's not fierce at all leh though he looks so strict and serious all the time. He actually said to us, "Don't look so sad! If not i would be sad too." AWWWWW! :)
The 2nd thing is, errrm, i...fell and injured myself. at home. When i told dad about it, dad joked, "Looks like accidents can happen at home. That's why the school doesn't allow you to come back." =.= ish! Haha. Well, i was really clumsy and careless la! Okay, this was how it happened. I was sleeping at home that noon, (i sneaked back home to do my assignments one of the days last week) and i knew Gracie was coming back soon. But i just dozed off cuz i was really tired. The next thing i remember when i woke up was a phone call and immediately i looked out at the gate, saw Gracie there. So without delaying any minute, i quickly rushed out to open the gate, scared she might have been waiting for a long time there. But i accidentally kicked the bed and i fell. Sadly, my body coordination and reflex were not 'awake' yet, so yeah, i fell, on the floor just like that. Knocked my shoulder and my pelvic bone. :( They hurt a lot! And now i am suspecting somehow i hurt my wrist too during the fall. It is so painful now. It hurts when i lift up a book. :(
3rd, I've always wanted to play a gymnastic ribbon and hey! My dream came trueeee! I played it last Thursday. It's so great. I felt myself looking wonderful and elegant playing and creating beautiful wave patterns using the ribbon. Happy happy! :D
Coming back home, simply means...yogurt drinks! :P
Afternoon, i was doing my report together with Gracie beside me. She was doing writing while kept complaining. LOL! Those days.
I went out with daddy just now, sent bro to Spring then the both of us went to Boulevard. It has been quite some time since daddy and i went out together. :) Boulevard was soooo crowded with people. They have started to buy things and get ready for CNY. I went to Boulevard to collect my Sushi King card from John. He works there. lol!
After getting my sushi king card, i went to POPULAR to...buy one of the book in my list la of course! Things I Want My Daughters to Know. Woot! I haven't read all the books i bought yet. However, i will start reading them slowly. When i see my books on the racks in book store, i just gotta buy them 'cuz i hate it when i return to the bookstore the next time, and they are gone. So even though i am not reading them yet, i just wanna make sure i have them now! :p I am gonna have a collection of novels. :D Books simply make good companion.
Talked to Shi Mu today about the violin class, finally got the teacher's number. She is Jonah's piano teacher. I'm gonna give her a call soon. :D I'm determined to take up violin class! I know, i know, i am already soooo busy, but i still want to go for the class. Well, i just can't say no. I want to learn violin in a formal and proper way. :) Hopefully i could go for advance level ey, since i know the basic already. One thing that is good about this teacher is that she always brings her students to perform outside, at Spring or Boulevard. And she has a mini group of musicians (her students) with her, almost like an orchestra. Wheeee! This is exactly what i long for!!! To perform! To play in an orchestra. I don't care, i'm just gonna find out a time to slot the class in! Musics, no way i'm gonna say "no" to it! Well, who knows next time you guys are gonna see me performing! :) :) :)
Besides that, another music thingy which makes me so excited! :D Mdm Angie wants us to put up a dramatization on William Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing. She wants a musical drama and a modernized Much Ado About Nothing. MUSICAL!! I'm going to be the pianist! Playing on the stage during the play! :) Can't wait you know!!! I might also be the one to write the drama. :) It's in May, still looooong.
Ooh, since it's somehow connected, i will just type this too, one go. Our institute is going to organize an exhibition sorta programme. A one day programme where teachers, parents and children from outside will come to visit us, and we'll show them how to teach creatively. Well, my group is in charge in Bulletin Board. We are gonna make crafts for teaching and learning (teaching tools), share the process and benefits of making those crafts. We have planned several things to do. My ideas. :D and Mdm Angie likes it. Apart from that, we are planning to have singing and learning session together with the children coming on that day. And i've found lots of children-sing-along songs to be sung on that day. I'm gonna play guitar and my group and I would be singing and dancing along with them. I'm planning to add in some hand-made percussion too. Oh goodness, it sounds great! Can't wait. It will be sometime in March. 20th March if i'm not mistaken. Gotta get started with the teaching aids soon.
Well, lots of activities are coming up. Big events, small events. Wuiyooo! Gonna be real busy!
Coming Wednesday: Amazing Race (morning)
and my friends and i are planning to go tHe Spring that afternoon. Too have fun. You see, life would be really mundane if you don't spice it up.
Friday: My dearest sweetest cutest prettiest little princess Gracieeee is turning 7! :) Planning to bring her to Pizza Hut together with family. :D She always wanted to go Pizza Hut.
Saturday: Gotong-royong (Urghhh! I have to say, i don't like this at all!). Then afternoon worship practice, dinner with Lanny, Ah Wei them, (Pastor, maybe? Do you want to join us? :p)
and sooooon, Handball tournament, and some competitions will be held. Joining in handball eh. (I don't even know what it is. =.=)
14 Feb - Valentine's Day and Chinese New Year! (+ one week holiday)
3-4th March - Sports day. (plan to take up 100m sprint again leh hehe)
5th March - "This is it!" TESL GALA night dinner at Banquet. Theme: PURPLE, black and white :)
8th March - Mock Exams!!!
Then holidayssssss!!!
Okie, lots of things! Hmm, gonna rush. Have to start packing to go back to campus lu. Another busy week. Endure it! :) Overall, i'm happy today! :) And thank God for a wonderful day!!
say it again for me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment