Okay, i have been very very busy! Busy till, i can say that it's NOT A LIFE! :( At first i felt like i must blog cuz i have a lot to say. Huh... but then... now my mind is in a mess and i don't think i can write anything much tonight, maybe when im free soon. :S But seriously, dunno when will i be free.
Okay la, few things to update.
1) I'm going back to institute tomorrow *SOBS SOBS SOBS* (with extra great emphasis, lol)
2) I'm going to get my hair colour back. (ok, ive been very very sien with this. So geram, should have gone earlier! Finally. but it's a bit too late.)
3) I'm still sick and apparently it doesnt get any better. In fact, im worse now. And what a good timing huh!
4) i've chosen not to run away on 31st Dec when i still had a LAST chance to run away. (why? i dunno, just don't feel like running away anymore, feel tired of it, feel tired of getting disappointed, and feel lazy to try again. and... i'm scared of trying again. I'm just...scared.)
Wait, though i havent typed out my new year's resolution, just to share one of them = less complaining. so....err...
1) i'm going to study again, get my brain activated! It's good.
2) it's a bit too late, but it's okay.. i just can't wait! Though will lose my original hair colour, still it's ok. Aww. I'm so gonna look young again. And of course, look like me again! :)
3) It's okay to fall sick now. Just don't get any fever.
4) No. 4 is acceptable. Anyone can feel scared. Not a complain. so... yeah.
Hmm, okay. I gotta go tidy my stuff. Pack stuff.
Okay la, few things to update.
1) I'm going back to institute tomorrow *SOBS SOBS SOBS* (with extra great emphasis, lol)
2) I'm going to get my hair colour back. (ok, ive been very very sien with this. So geram, should have gone earlier! Finally. but it's a bit too late.)
3) I'm still sick and apparently it doesnt get any better. In fact, im worse now. And what a good timing huh!
4) i've chosen not to run away on 31st Dec when i still had a LAST chance to run away. (why? i dunno, just don't feel like running away anymore, feel tired of it, feel tired of getting disappointed, and feel lazy to try again. and... i'm scared of trying again. I'm just...scared.)
Wait, though i havent typed out my new year's resolution, just to share one of them = less complaining. so....err...
1) i'm going to study again, get my brain activated! It's good.
2) it's a bit too late, but it's okay.. i just can't wait! Though will lose my original hair colour, still it's ok. Aww. I'm so gonna look young again. And of course, look like me again! :)
3) It's okay to fall sick now. Just don't get any fever.
4) No. 4 is acceptable. Anyone can feel scared. Not a complain. so... yeah.
Hmm, okay. I gotta go tidy my stuff. Pack stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment