FOUR more weeks to go! FOUR more weeks! :D
Okay, didn't do much things during this weekend. Have been slobbing around. :( Haih yo... (But not exactly leh, i felt like i did do something! Ah..) And now, and now!!! Lots of undone and incomplete work being piled up. Whoosh, and tomorrow is MOnday! I really hate the way i spend my time. Couldn't i just be serious? Be hardworking? I know, when it's time, i will. But isn't it good if i could start doing or preparing earlier? Agnes, agnes, when, when can you get rid of procrastination? I'm supposed to be studying right now, but gaaahh! I'm just feeling so sick so tired so siennn of what's happening around me. The people around me suddenly changed, I was enjoying having something then all of a sudden losing them all, I kept saying the wrong words which hurt people, been doing things i didn't know why i was doing it, been blurting out harsh words unintentionally...everything...
And that's why, I couldn't focus on what i am supposed to be doing. :( It sucks right, having lots of things in the list, rushing you hurry up hurry up, but you just can't, just CAN'T bring yourself to do them. And the merciless deadlines are pressuring you. Urgh. So far, i've only done one thing, searching for the information for debate tomorrow morning. I have written four pages of information which will be needed for debate. I have to do it cuz others don't have any source to refer to. (I still keep my BIO books, never ever gonna throw it or give it or sell it away!) I was sorta studying back what i've learnt in BIO all this while, my favourite topics: Genetics, Inheritance, Diseases!! Ohh, i just love BIOLOGY!! It makes me wanna explore life more and more, discover fascinating truths i would never have known! Hope the info i got is enough to support my team's stand tomorrow. ;)
Arghh, and i have more to go! PE Assignments due this Friday, haven't started a single word yet. Functions of Modals quiz tomorrow, i think. Well, hopefully it's not tomorrow, then at least i still have another day to study more of it.
Okay, and i wonder, how come people could change so easily, huh? :( I don't like changes, or more accurately is to say that i am scared of changes. But yeah yeah yeah, you just can't run away from changes. They are inevitable. And why is time always so short when we are enjoying something? Sweet is always short. :( And why is it so confusing when i really want to find out something?
"imagine hurting someone, making them feel lonely, angry and unloved because you think it's the best for them."
About today...
After church, my family and i went to Pullman hotel and The Hills shopping mall for lunch. Nice place, been to Pullman for the second time, and The Hills, for the first time! Had a delicious and hearty lunch at Wan Chai. The concept and style reminded me of Singaporeee! :D i like this kinda place! I love studying at their concept and style, it's useful for my future, hehehe. :) Wanted to upload photos but i believe uploading them will take me years with the weak and unstable connection of my broadband. The signal in campus is really bad. Can't blame the broadband too, it's trying its best to give me the best service i want.
After lunch, went to Praise and Worship Workshop II. Learnt quite a lot of things from this workshop. And i'm happy cuz quite a lot of the things-to-know, I mentioned it during the mini P&W Workshop i conducted weeks ago for my youth, before coming to this workshop. :) I'm happy I taught them the right things. Praise Lord and thank You for guiding me when i spoke to them, if not i would have misled them. :S
You know, i was thinking, perhaps to get things better, get them right, i really have to go out. GO OUT. Well, maybe to meet up with close buddies, talk, laugh, share. Aaah, miss those days back in secondary school. If i knew it would be the best times in life, i wouldn't have complained a single word about it. I would not hope myself to get sick so that i could skip school. lots and lots of would not's. Sad thing is everyone is tied up with their own busy schedule and life. It's hard to find a time when everyone is free. :(
And now and now, i gotta STUDY. I'm starting to feel sleepy dy. *yawn* Don't know how long could i stand. Actually, i was so determined to study very very hard to get the highest mark, to hit the target again, to prove myself again. BUT. At this moment, that burning spirit has deserted me and i don't want to study, yeah. Don't feel like doing it. Well, what's the point? Sometimes i really get sick of trying trying and trying. (and also sick of always being the one to make things right) I debated within myself, and i'm really tired, fed up. I just, don't feel like my efforts are worth it. (including efforts for other things) Feel like, screwing this paper up and getting a lousy pity mark so that it could relight my spirit. Everyone needs a fall once in a while. I may need it ... now.
Okay, didn't do much things during this weekend. Have been slobbing around. :( Haih yo... (But not exactly leh, i felt like i did do something! Ah..) And now, and now!!! Lots of undone and incomplete work being piled up. Whoosh, and tomorrow is MOnday! I really hate the way i spend my time. Couldn't i just be serious? Be hardworking? I know, when it's time, i will. But isn't it good if i could start doing or preparing earlier? Agnes, agnes, when, when can you get rid of procrastination? I'm supposed to be studying right now, but gaaahh! I'm just feeling so sick so tired so siennn of what's happening around me. The people around me suddenly changed, I was enjoying having something then all of a sudden losing them all, I kept saying the wrong words which hurt people, been doing things i didn't know why i was doing it, been blurting out harsh words unintentionally...everything...
E VE RY thing
just messed up! :(
just messed up! :(
And that's why, I couldn't focus on what i am supposed to be doing. :( It sucks right, having lots of things in the list, rushing you hurry up hurry up, but you just can't, just CAN'T bring yourself to do them. And the merciless deadlines are pressuring you. Urgh. So far, i've only done one thing, searching for the information for debate tomorrow morning. I have written four pages of information which will be needed for debate. I have to do it cuz others don't have any source to refer to. (I still keep my BIO books, never ever gonna throw it or give it or sell it away!) I was sorta studying back what i've learnt in BIO all this while, my favourite topics: Genetics, Inheritance, Diseases!! Ohh, i just love BIOLOGY!! It makes me wanna explore life more and more, discover fascinating truths i would never have known! Hope the info i got is enough to support my team's stand tomorrow. ;)
Arghh, and i have more to go! PE Assignments due this Friday, haven't started a single word yet. Functions of Modals quiz tomorrow, i think. Well, hopefully it's not tomorrow, then at least i still have another day to study more of it.
Okay, and i wonder, how come people could change so easily, huh? :( I don't like changes, or more accurately is to say that i am scared of changes. But yeah yeah yeah, you just can't run away from changes. They are inevitable. And why is time always so short when we are enjoying something? Sweet is always short. :( And why is it so confusing when i really want to find out something?
"imagine hurting someone, making them feel lonely, angry and unloved because you think it's the best for them."
About today...
After church, my family and i went to Pullman hotel and The Hills shopping mall for lunch. Nice place, been to Pullman for the second time, and The Hills, for the first time! Had a delicious and hearty lunch at Wan Chai. The concept and style reminded me of Singaporeee! :D i like this kinda place! I love studying at their concept and style, it's useful for my future, hehehe. :) Wanted to upload photos but i believe uploading them will take me years with the weak and unstable connection of my broadband. The signal in campus is really bad. Can't blame the broadband too, it's trying its best to give me the best service i want.
After lunch, went to Praise and Worship Workshop II. Learnt quite a lot of things from this workshop. And i'm happy cuz quite a lot of the things-to-know, I mentioned it during the mini P&W Workshop i conducted weeks ago for my youth, before coming to this workshop. :) I'm happy I taught them the right things. Praise Lord and thank You for guiding me when i spoke to them, if not i would have misled them. :S
You know, i was thinking, perhaps to get things better, get them right, i really have to go out. GO OUT. Well, maybe to meet up with close buddies, talk, laugh, share. Aaah, miss those days back in secondary school. If i knew it would be the best times in life, i wouldn't have complained a single word about it. I would not hope myself to get sick so that i could skip school. lots and lots of would not's. Sad thing is everyone is tied up with their own busy schedule and life. It's hard to find a time when everyone is free. :(
And now and now, i gotta STUDY. I'm starting to feel sleepy dy. *yawn* Don't know how long could i stand. Actually, i was so determined to study very very hard to get the highest mark, to hit the target again, to prove myself again. BUT. At this moment, that burning spirit has deserted me and i don't want to study, yeah. Don't feel like doing it. Well, what's the point? Sometimes i really get sick of trying trying and trying. (and also sick of always being the one to make things right) I debated within myself, and i'm really tired, fed up. I just, don't feel like my efforts are worth it. (including efforts for other things) Feel like, screwing this paper up and getting a lousy pity mark so that it could relight my spirit. Everyone needs a fall once in a while. I may need it ... now.
if only i could...
read minds.
read minds.
No comments:
Post a Comment