Friday, July 30, 2010

Update (2)

Err, you see. It's like this. I did want to post something up, but i always had things to do. When i have nothing to do, it's either the mood was not right, or i had forgotten what i wanted to type. So... the blog is left abandoned. :)

I have so many things wanted to update. About he offer of UKM twinning programme till the recent ones. But i had no time to update at all. Again, i was caught in a dilemma. I really don't get it. Why was it that when i finally surrendered, another door of 'HOPE' was opened. Did it mean that the current choice was not right and that a better one was opened up for me, or what? Why was it so torturing? I was asked to accept things, and when i finally persuaded my stubbornness not to fight anymore, here came a chance for 'turning back' or 'turning into a new junction' which seemed to be shining with the flame of HOPE. What were all those??? You see. When i desperately wanted to leave there was no 2nd chance, so i was kinda hoped for it. But then when the chance was given to me to choose again, i stood there, trembling, shaking, unable to make up my mind. What an irony! I once wished fervently for it, yet now afraid when the chance came. I was too afraid to go anywhere anymore. After a few struggles, i decided not to go. Don't ask me why. I just felt that i don't need to leave, though i wish i could. (though i wish i HAD.) Oh well. Life's good so far. *forcing a nooooood.*

It's not about the choosing to go or to stay; it's not about 2nd chance and staying. It's just something else. But i'm fixing it, so gimme some time. And perhaps. Less words of wisdom and more realistic actions will do? :)

Hmm. Oh yea, i'm driving to school everyday now. And also dinaikkan pangkat ke driver. LOL. Sometimes i'd have to fetch bro and sis. Sigh. You know, life is getting...more EXCITING! (yea. excitinggg.) I have to wake up 530am everyday. Left home at 610am to avoid traffic jam. What to do. Three other schools outside the road to my campus. But now i'm adjusted to it dy. In fact, i think it's better to keep it like this. I reached school around 630am and so i have plenty of quite moment. :) To read some Christianity books. It's not too bad after all eh. :)

I still don't get it why would someone say something at the first place if he/she didn't mean it at all? Different brains interpret differently. Pity the poor unlucky brain which interpreted it wrongly.

School tomorrow. T.T (It's SATURDAY.)
My weekend. Sobs.

1 comment:

  1. my weekends too.. =(

    p/s: when there's no turning back, so stay focus and move forward... =)

    ReplyDelete