It has been a long time since i last really updated this. Friends are telling me that they don't know any update form me. Oh well, life has been. pretty b a d recently. Still struggling to work it out, but finding myself on the verge of crashing down most of the time. I am really trying!
My schedule is very packed. So, now i have decided to lay down some responsibilities which other people could bear it better than me. Perhaps, they could give more commitment to those responsibility and produce better work. I'm gonna officially put down these burdens. I have the heart to help, but i don't think this is the only way to help. I'm already tied up with my own hectic schedule, so i really can't spare any more free time for those.
Yes, that's the lesson i always failed to learn. But not this time.
So forgive me if i say no to those responsibilities. I like it better when there's no additional matter to tie me down even more. :)
Hope you all would understand.
My schedule is very packed. So, now i have decided to lay down some responsibilities which other people could bear it better than me. Perhaps, they could give more commitment to those responsibility and produce better work. I'm gonna officially put down these burdens. I have the heart to help, but i don't think this is the only way to help. I'm already tied up with my own hectic schedule, so i really can't spare any more free time for those.
Learn to say 'no'.
Yes, that's the lesson i always failed to learn. But not this time.
So forgive me if i say no to those responsibilities. I like it better when there's no additional matter to tie me down even more. :)
Hope you all would understand.
No comments:
Post a Comment