Haha, I think i would have to break them into a few posts, so gotta label them update (1), (2), (3)... IF there will be that many entries. Some some brief updates with the help of photos. :)
Went there for this : to make up the crowd in other words. :)
Attempt failed. lol. I've always wanted to take Panorama photo, but i never succeeded. :( Looks very cacat.
I'm in the 'advanced' group, with the guys. Kinda honoured. :') I feel more confident. :D I feel different. BUT. Recently i feel that i have lost the 'touch'. Been playing badly. :( Sigh. Oh yea, i personally think that Mr Mano, our coach/lecturer, is kinda cool and handsome. :)
Note the mistake (the messy handwriting). You know what, my eyes really closed at that time until i didn't know what i was writing. My mind was still writing, but my hand wasn't. Not that the lecture was boring, it's because i was too sleepy and tired. I hardly had enough and sufficient sleep everyday.
Woohooo~ I'm getting it. :) SOON. Maybe end of this month. I purposely put there to keep motivating myself, and keep the dream alive. THIS time, i'm not gonna let my dream die again like LAST time. I'm gonna go for what i like.
I love any kinds of beverages which have tea inside. :D Milk tea, Teh C Peng, Ice-cream Green Tea. :)
Tadaaa! The Cheesy Baked Rice that i made. I used the wrong cheese, so it didn't turn out really cheesy sticky. haha. But it was delicious. =9
I'm in the 'advanced' group, with the guys. Kinda honoured. :') I feel more confident. :D I feel different. BUT. Recently i feel that i have lost the 'touch'. Been playing badly. :( Sigh. Oh yea, i personally think that Mr Mano, our coach/lecturer, is kinda cool and handsome. :)
Woohooo~ I'm getting it. :) SOON. Maybe end of this month. I purposely put there to keep motivating myself, and keep the dream alive. THIS time, i'm not gonna let my dream die again like LAST time. I'm gonna go for what i like.
All times' favourite!
Mmm-mmm!
Mmm-mmm!
I love any kinds of beverages which have tea inside. :D Milk tea, Teh C Peng, Ice-cream Green Tea. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment