Sunday . 2nd May 2010
Well, this is how i spent my weekends. At first i planned to do so many useful things during the weekend, but oh well. Did a few only. Assignments completed two. Still left two more, or three. Aiya, can't remember. Too many, seriously. Next week, i would have my actors and actresses practice like hell. I don't want to torture them but in order to produce a good quality of drama, this is what we gotta do. Assignments. haha. Agnes, brace yourself for a fun and splendid week!
Erm, sadly they don't look like scones. Failed lahhh! :'( Look more like kompia instead. =.= (kompia without the holes inside) But they taste good. Cheese boh.. :D
Mun, this is exactly how oreo milk shake look like!
Mine got standard one, hoho.
So yeap, the weekend had been so fattening! LOL. hahaha. Anyways, i want to get back on track. :) I want to go back and live my life. :) Well, why hurt yourself by forcing yourself to change when you know that you actually live better the way you were.
That's all. There's some misunderstanding i wanna explain but, maybe not tonight. I'm tired dy. Gonna sleep. Sleeping late again these few days. :( It's freezing cold tonight. Brrr.
That's all. There's some misunderstanding i wanna explain but, maybe not tonight. I'm tired dy. Gonna sleep. Sleeping late again these few days. :( It's freezing cold tonight. Brrr.
No comments:
Post a Comment