Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Just a little bit more...

Wednesday . 5th May 2010

and my weekend will be here!!! :)

Yesterday morning, watched this in class. The Blind Side. A very touching and heart-warming movie. :) The little kid, Sean Junior is super funny in this movie. This movie also speaks faith, courage, love and more. Well, the task is to write a review on it. I wanted to start writing it but my head just went blank. So i thought this may be a lil warm up to do before i start typing the review. But right now, i still can't really think of anything to write. sigh. Help! Maybe some of the brain cells got burnt yesterday. =/ Aiyo, crack my head!! What to write! Lecturer doesn't want a summary of the story. It's for my assignment which due next week. I plan to finish it by this week so that i could enjoy this weekend. I'm really trying hard to give myself time to enjoy.

You see, i have driven myself to the max until my body collapsed. Actually i was starting to feel very ill in class yesterday morning. I woke up with a sore throat and that almost killed me. How suffering it was to have a sore throat! Moreover, my discomfort was worsened by the air-cond! Ah goodness. I just hate it. However, told myself to endure the whole morning class and rest in the afternoon. So i skipped the afternoon class. That's also when my fever started. I had sore throat, bones ache, flu and fever at one go. JACKPOT! I wanted to rest in that afternoon, but only slept for an hour.

Then i woke up, feeling nothing better. I started to work on my recordings. And it's when i discovered that i have talents in acting! LOL! I was finding suitable songs to match the scenes in my drama, and i tested them myself. So basically, i played the song, said the lines of many many characters and recorded it. My voice sound awfully sick in the recording. X( haha. But the feeling is there! Woot! Wuiseh! It's so funny when i played back my recording. It's totally NOT agnes who was speaking! Anyways, I really hope that the drama would turn out really good. It's my first production and i really want it good!!! By the way, i'm learning ballroom dance now. And my partner is a funny guy. :)

sick egg. O_O

Owkay, actually i planned not to tell my parents about the fever. Daddy called and found out i'm sick. Later in the evening, mom called and forced me to clinic. =.= Heh. (Well, you know me, i don't want to go to the doctor.) But in the end, i went. Obedient. :D My blood pressure was 92/57 mmHg. O.O whereas the normal blood pressure is 120/80 mmHg. Goodness. I was also given many types of drugs. T.T i looked at the names, and thought of something i used to do whenever i received drugs. And now, i think i hid my drug book. Anyways, drugs, yeap. I slept early last night. :D Good girl hor, Geral. :)

This morning, i woke up early. Wanted to sleep longer but i had work to do so yeah. It's a Gerko day, therefore no lectures, but there's softball, which i skipped. Yeepiee! I used the whole morning to edit my speech, make another graphic organization, edit my research paper and I was about to start with my next coursework, that's when i got stuck. X( Sigh. Afternoon, i went home to continue my work but had a nap just now. I set the alarm at 230pm but i snoozed it everytime it rang. So in the end, i woke up an hour later. =.= Then had my first bath, was having fever so couldn't bath. Feel so good and refreshing after that. :)

Then received message saying that we have sudden extra work to hand in tomorrow. Crazy! Reflection report on the Language Week. T.T MORE WORK. I'm still sick ok? After written quite a long post, i still feel empty in my brain. I'm still in the ill mode.

"Take me to your heart, take me to your soul, show me what a guardian star is..." Oooo~ suddenly this song is playing in my mind. :)

OK! Agnes, Jia you!! Just a little bit more...



No comments:

Post a Comment