Friday, May 14, 2010

Freedom, how i long for you.

Friday . 14th May 2010

A brief update. :) Yesh, i still have time to update. Well, it has become my habit already. Besides, it's good to always have something to look back in the future by recording down my life's journey. Anyway, this week has (AGAIN) been another B U S Y week. And i feel like i'm killing myself slowly you know. "Thou shall not kill." Oops!

Watched a play by our IPTAR friends. They put up a drama on Macbeth. Very well done. Now they made me worried of my drama. =/

the play.

The weather in this week was really saddening. Almost every evening raining! :( I planned to play tennis since MOnday, but didn't have the chance to. Grrr!

"Rain, rain, go away! Little Agnes wants to play."

Hahaha, someone promised me he'll sing it to shoo the rain. So i'm hoping that next week i could swing my racket dy!

I demand this weather back! XD

Wednesday was an adventure day. Or should i say thrilling day? Haha. The night before i drove to school. Woah! Broke my record! Drove at night alone! I never dared to, but there's always a first time. :) However, when i reached hostel, both of my palms were as cold as ice. Brrr. Well, that first time indeed gave me a real COOL ride. Okay, so back to Wednesday, i drove my friends around from morning till noon. They were really daring to risk their lives on an inexperienced and easily-panicked fresh driver. And up till now i still can't believe i actually drove them around. We went out to shop for materials for our props. Four young ladies, went to cheap shops, scanning through the shelves to find suitable materials. Due to the extreme scorching hot weather, we decided to sit down and cool ourselves. And I had...

my ABC special!

Another special thing about this week is, it has been an Origami week. Lots of arts and craft. :D I slept around 1am last night was also because I had to make some crafts together with my friends. And next week, i will have MORE to do! *ARGHHHH!*

Origami flowers!

Today is Mdm Angie's birthday. We had planned something the night before to give her a sweet surprise. Fiona told me that Mdm Angie was so excited telling them about a pop up card she came across on the Net. And Mdm even imagined herself opening the pop up book with a bouquet of flowers popping out. So cute right? That's why we really love her! ^^ Mdm gave us the video how to make the flower pop up card. So the girls met in Xiao Yen's room around 11pm to learn how to do. The steps in the video were so fast! But luckily, they have got someone who's good at this stuff. :D

A surprised birthday card for Mdm Angie!

So today, our first lesson was with her. When she entered the class, we sang her birthday song. She was surprised. Then we gave her the card and asked her to open it.

So tadaaaa! Once she opened the card, the bouquet of flowers popped out! She was so surprised and happy! She said we are sooo sweet. She gave all of us a hug and kiss! ^^ Then she said excitedly, "Oh right! Now i can go show off to them!" Then she happily placed the card on her table. She's just so cute! The funniest thing was, before she left, she held the card with her hand and asked us, "Is it obvious? Is it obvious?" Look at her! Couldn't wait to show off to the other lecturers in the department. So happy wor. haha.

And this whole afternoon, was actually quite tired. Wanted to take a nap, but was hooked on with....

GREEK MYTHOLOGY!!!

I was reading the stories on the Net. Oh goodness! I've always wanted to read the complete one! I read some last time when i was in secondary school. The stories are veryyy interesting! I LOVE!!! The stories are pretty complicated though. hahaha. The relationships, especially. I'm so gonna finish reading all the stories! :D

Adorable huh? Aww, a jeans mini skirt pencil holder!

Oh and by the way, next Monday i am going to give a speech on going green. :D I have always wanted to talk about it. Kinda excited! The speech is out dy and I let my lecturer read through this morning. Just needa prepare the slides then should be fine. Have to practise a lot! Not forgetting I will be having another forum on Monday too. Ah goodness. It's just too much. Sigh. With the drama practice, i could only start my work after that, and how late was it by then? Slept late, then the other day had to wake up early at 5:45am. Totally SLEEP DEPRIVED, man!!! So for the speech, i was actually doing it on the bed few nights ago. While typing, while sleeping. Don't ask me how to do that. Cuz i have no idea.

I just really hope that my holidays will come soon. SET ME FREE, please! I want freedom. I want to savour the sweet taste of freedom!!!




A familiar image keeps appearing in my mind.
Blurry but i know it's true.
How i wish sometimes
that things will never change.

What has actually happened?
Have we allowed the changes to happen,
or have the changes come by themselves?

Should we be running away,
or to stand still and wait for the mist to disappear?


Now, you tell me.

2 comments:

  1. makes me remind to a song by Keane - Everybody's Changing. get yourself ready for other coming changes....

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D yeahhh! Changes are just inevitable!

    ReplyDelete