Saturday, May 8, 2010

Well.

Saturday . 8th May 2010

COURAGE
is...

To live life strong.
To love life despite all sadness.
To persevere in spite of all difficulties.
To sweep off your the dust on your shirt and pick yourself up.

To love.
To hope.
To trust.
To wait.
To believe.

To be happy.


* * *


A brief entry about this week. One week has ended! THREE more weeks. But it doesn't sound good. It has just reminded me in this SHORT three weeks, i have so many things to do, so many things to finalize, so many things to complete.

1. LDS assignment, which is the hardest to complete. (due next week)
2. LDV Oral presentation. I'm gonna do Global Warming since i've been dreaming to give a talk on environment. (Today i just found out that so many of my classmates will be doing it. Swt. So popular meh? Competition ah. I don't like!)
3. Social Studies Forum. My group's topic is on Sustainable Development.
4. English Studies Dramatization, Much Ado About Nothing by Shakespeare. (Practices! T.T Seriously i don't know why but it really stressed me out planing the whole play. Kinda tired.)

SIGH. That's why lo. Kinda demotivated at times. So many things to do. So many things to do well. Sometimes, how i wish, how i wish i could give up and let go.

Anyways, life is not meant to be easy la. If it is, then there won't be any suicides. So yeah, LIVE IT! Despite our busyness, we still managed to get together and go out for a dinner to celebrate May's birthday. :) We went to Kado since my classmates have been anticipated since last semester to go there.

and so on 6th May 2010 (Thursday night), we went. :)

My ice-cream green tea is out of stock again. :'(

And you know, i was kinda upset. I failed to take night pictures everytime. I need a DSLR camera! Or at least, a camera. But it won't be in my list until September. I'm broke now. :'( Worse, i misplaced my bank book. T.T Since last semester, i haven't touched the money in my bank, went a few times to apply an ATM card but to no avail everytime. Now my working money almost finished. Sobs. I've been so jimat all this while. Worked so hard for money. But now no money! Money money moneyyy...

I have no idea where did i get this bruise.

a random photo taken during dancing practice.

a beautiful egg yolk.

A gift FROM mom.

A spoonful of Devotion.

My name. :)

I drove home yesterday! Dad's Pajero. Ngehehe. ALONE! Woot! Improving! This morning i drove to school again. When i reached school, i was shocked - I DIDN'T BRING MY PURSE! No purse = no driving license! Geng leh.. hahahaa. Careless. Hmm, school had Abacus competition in the Brook Hall, organized by the Math class. Then, there was also Tennis Competition and other sports. I went out to watch tennis competition after one of my lecturer left earlier for a meeting. Aaah! Miss sports, miss tennis! After having lectures from 730am - 230pm, i drove home. It was a scorching hot afternoon so i wore mom's sunglasses. Drove until the gate, went down to put my pass book while taking off the sunglasses. The guards said "Pakai pakai! Cantik ba." LOL!!!

Aiyo... I just can't bring myself to do what i'm supposed to do. Feel so sick. Feel so lazy. I know i ought to do now. but i'm too tired. Don't wanna force myself, cuz like that i won't be happy. Don't wanna push myself too hard, cuz that will add stress and pressure. sigh. I'm frustrated, i'm fed up. I've tried. :(

Now my Saturday is almost gone. Weekend is gone.

I'm dreaming for a good weekend.
It's the only time to rest.
I just want a good weekend to rest~
All i want is a simple weekend.

(sing it in "I'm dreaming for a white Christmas")

P/S: There's something i really wish to share. But i'm so sleepy dy. Dunno whether i should go to sleep or do my assignments. =/

signing off.

I want my Chinese input function back! :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment