Don't give me anymore trouble.
TUESDAY:
After whole day of class, which was around 430pm, I received an SMS from the lecturer to go and see her. I went and she said she couldn't open the file. Fine. She asked me to rush back to take my lappy. Fine. So i ran back, got my laptop and ran there. The back of my shirt was all sweat. That's fine too. Showed her the final banner design. She said, "OK! Quickly send to the shop and make sure the banner is up by Thursday." It was almost 5pm, and Data Print would be closing at 6pm. How am i gonna rush there? 5pm, for sure traffic jam near Saberkas there. If i ask daddy to come, by the time he fought through the traffic, it would be almost 6pm. HOW? Ran here ran there, called here called there. In the end, my friends saw me in great distress so they accompanied me to walk to Saberkas. (I don't like to walk to Saberkas but no choice.) Reached there, a lot of formatting stuff was done. Stood at the shop with my lappy until 6 20pm. Luckily the tauke was kind enough to let me do that. Oh yea, he was my daddy's classmate. He said i could collect it the second day's evening. After that, four hungry girls went to HK Noodles House to take away dinner. While waiting for dad, we walked around aimlessly. Dad called and said he'll be late. We looked at each other, literally hearing each other's stomach growling fiercely. (I didn't had my lunch, so i was really really hungry.) So we went back to the restaurant, told the lady and we sat at a corner to savour our dinner. Finally. Perhaps the cook knew who the person ordering the fried rice was. My fried rice, was in a big portion. Wow! But i couldn't finish it. Shared with Fiona, yet still have some left for daddy. Daddy came and drove us back. So basically that's Tuesday - a torturing day. (Just imagine! I had been power walking all day!) But i slept at 1am. =X
WEDNESDAY:
Morning, softball as usual. I learnt how to hit the ball high and far instead of bunting. :) Pretty cool. Hey, i looked cool i bet, while swinging the bat. Uiiit! Slant rhyme! Ngahaha. Then we had CNY party, had some time with our lecturers. Afternoon, i started to work on my assignments but was too tired. And so i took a nap, really tired. Then Jacq called, said the tauke in the printing shop asked me to reduce the size of the dpi to make my file smaller and i had to send to him again by 6pm. ARGH! Called Andy for help, luckily got Andy. Phew. Thanks ya Andy. :) While waiting for Photoshop to save my file, i dozed off again. Then a message woke me up. Mdm Chai wanted to see me for Gamelan arrangement. It was 3pm. I sighed and replied to meet her at 430pm. So again, i quickly saved the files, took a bath, and rushed to the office to meet her.
After meeting her, she gave me a lift to the traffic lights near Saberkas. I jumped down and walked to Saberkas, alone. :( While i was walking, my phone rang. "Hello! Where are you going ah?" *tried not to look back* "You are somewhere here is it?" "Yealoh." NICK. haha. After sending the file, i was so relieved that it was finally accepted. Great! :) I was so lucky that i bumped into a senior in CF. So we waited for uncle's van together. The whole journey was him 'proposing' me. =.= "Agnes, just now you said you will marry me oh" (i did not) Then the van drove past St Joseph Church, he turned to me, "Agnes, let's go down. We have arrived at the destination." I was like. Whaaaat? *rolled eyes* Haha. He's funny, though.
At night, we had Aerodancia in school. I helped my class's dancers with the face painting.
Slept at 3am this morning. Was trying to fix my phone after i've completed my assignment. Gahh! So sad. My phone spoilt. :( How can i take pictures next time? T.T Nooooo! By the way, i'm going for YA retreat camp tomorrow at Gunung Gading. Two days one night. The saddest thing is i can't take picture!!! T.T And please let my phone be okay, i can't afford to lose the messages inside. :( Today, was a really tiring and sleepy day. Whole day couldn't really concentrate. Kept dozing off. How i wished i had invisible cellophane tape to make my eyes open. We were briefed on the coming mock exam. O_O It's near! One more week! So much things to study, haven't started any yet. Oh gosh, Agnes, study! And.... finally..... we got the banner. It's ENORMOUSLY GIGANTIC!! I'm pretty upset. :( Okay. Well, at least it's OVER right now. (I really hope so!) I WILL NOT do this in the future. Well, at least not these few years. Another good news - i'm gonna play gamelan in this coming convo which falls on 20th April! So excited! :)
Next week...
Sunday - teaching Sunday school teenagers (first day) :D
Monday - Recreational Sports Programme.
Tuesday - whole day intense tutorials and revisions i suppose.
Wed & Thurs - Sports day. (Joining 100m relay)
Friday - Mdm Angie's class & Gala Night Dinner at the Banquet.
You see, i don't really have enough time to study. =S sigh.
Gonna take bath now and start packing. I plan to retire earlier tonight. Been sleeping real late and insufficiently until i think ageing is in the process. =/ Stay young, sleep early! :)
P/s: Again, please pray that i won't get bitten by any bugs.
mutual understanding.
No comments:
Post a Comment