Social Studies Assignments. Gotta redo. Sigh oh sigh.
During class. Received a text message from timmy's mom.
"...wonder if you have time to give Tim chinese tuition. I will pay you more..."
PAY...MORE. Money. $ Eyes widened. Money.
DSLR CAMERA, I'm getting you!
ES Poem test, again. "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings" again. Tensed for one whole hour. Test finished. Relieved.
Got back my assignments for poem. Double digit. Both are the same - Chinese's lucky number. Then saw others'. Smiles faded. Ah.
Tidying things. Received a call.
"Hey agnes, lecturer wants to see the original file of the banner now."
"Right now? No way, i'm going back home. I'll email her later."
In the car. Received a text message from PE teacher in the car.
"Hai Agnes. Latest info. Banner has to be done in BM. Can you change it? TQ."
*SCREAM. SHOUT* but with no voice.
Rushed back home.
*URGH!* NO electricity = no internet connection.
Went to search for food. Acar with keropok. "Rubbish" food. I didn't care and didn't seem to remember that i had a diarrhoea just days ago. (But the diarrhoea wasn't caused by food poisoning leh. I didn't even step out of the house starting from 3rd day of CNY and didn't really eat anything too.) Mom came in.
"You haven't had your lunch?"
"No." Sighed.
Checked phone. One missed call from violin teacher. Sheesh! Missed her call.
so slow so slow.
Tummy went wrong again.
Gotta print my essays. Drop by photocopy shop to collect gracie's stuff and to photocopy things. 6pm gotta get ready for camp meeting at church.
Ooolala~ Rushing rushing rushing.
Life starts again.
I don't wanna care.
No comments:
Post a Comment