Joined my YA's retreat camp which was held at Gunung Gading, two days one night. First trip to there for myself. It was, a memorable experience. (And a very saddening one! My cyber-shot phone wasn't with me! sobs) Anyways, not much to say about the camp, my brain could hardly think of anything now. =/
Last night, after BBQ and sharing, it's the typical stayed-up night. With Hui Hui, Ambrose, Lanny and ah wei in the living room. We slept around 430 when everyone was so weak of laughing non-stop. I had my gastric attack which was really torturing. T.T In the end, Hui Hui went into the bedroom to sleep, only me - a girl - left in the living room with the guys. I didn't know at first cuz i fell asleep on the sofa. It was really really cold! I was forcing myself to sleep, without a blanket! I slept around 5am, then woke up around 630am. Massaging my feet, hoping they would get warmer. Seriously, my feet were as cold as ice! and painful! Gosh... Hmm. And you, thanks for keeping me warm. :)
I looked out the window since i couldn't sleep (due to the gastric pain), and i saw the guard coming. Ambrose, ah wei them joked that the guard must have seen me. LOL. Imagine. You are patrolling, and you saw a head looking at you, from a window of one of the chalet. How would you feel? Gosh. I dare not to imagine. My weak heart can't take any shock. :p
I was wearing my hat today for the jungle trail. The girls commented that i looked like a Korean. Wooh. Happy :) Here are the photos i took with my 2mp normal phone.
Last night, after BBQ and sharing, it's the typical stayed-up night. With Hui Hui, Ambrose, Lanny and ah wei in the living room. We slept around 430 when everyone was so weak of laughing non-stop. I had my gastric attack which was really torturing. T.T In the end, Hui Hui went into the bedroom to sleep, only me - a girl - left in the living room with the guys. I didn't know at first cuz i fell asleep on the sofa. It was really really cold! I was forcing myself to sleep, without a blanket! I slept around 5am, then woke up around 630am. Massaging my feet, hoping they would get warmer. Seriously, my feet were as cold as ice! and painful! Gosh... Hmm. And you, thanks for keeping me warm. :)
I looked out the window since i couldn't sleep (due to the gastric pain), and i saw the guard coming. Ambrose, ah wei them joked that the guard must have seen me. LOL. Imagine. You are patrolling, and you saw a head looking at you, from a window of one of the chalet. How would you feel? Gosh. I dare not to imagine. My weak heart can't take any shock. :p
I was wearing my hat today for the jungle trail. The girls commented that i looked like a Korean. Wooh. Happy :) Here are the photos i took with my 2mp normal phone.
In a nutshell, the camp was really enjoyable. Relaxing. :) They are planning to go for another camp, (more of holiday camp, i dunno.) at Batang Ai Resort and guess what? We'd be staying in a six-star hotel! Woot! Year end... save money save money. (earn money? maybe i need that.)
MOCK exam in a week!!! O_O Not really stressed out yet but i'm worried i am running out of time. I wanted to study but my brain is not in a good condition to study now. All i want is just - SLEEP. I still feel sleepy although i took a long nap straight after i had reached home. Zz. Aah. tired tired. exhausted.
I have fallen in love...
with a song! Will tell you guys next time. I wish i could sing it while playing piano. and record it! :p
MOCK exam in a week!!! O_O Not really stressed out yet but i'm worried i am running out of time. I wanted to study but my brain is not in a good condition to study now. All i want is just - SLEEP. I still feel sleepy although i took a long nap straight after i had reached home. Zz. Aah. tired tired. exhausted.
I have fallen in love...
with a song! Will tell you guys next time. I wish i could sing it while playing piano. and record it! :p
something really upsetting:
it seems that it just brings hurt more than happiness now.
so i have decided.
to do what's right
and to let go what's not worth it.
because i can't keep running away,
i have to face it someday
and the day is here. :)
semibreve rest.
a temporary rest or an eternal rest for a song?
a temporary rest or an eternal rest for a song?
No comments:
Post a Comment