I'm so full~ :) Had a hearty reunion dinner at my place. It's so good to have everyone gather together again. This year i am going to treat this new year special! Just now, i took note of the whole reunion dinner. You know, the greatest thing about reunion dinner is REUNION, of course! haha! Everyone sat down together and ate. Talked, laughed... Just now the TV was on, we were all eating, some sitting on sofa, some eating in the dining room. We talked so loudly to fight the TV. It's cute and funny. If we wanted to talk, why didn't we turn off the TV? haha. Funny. Then unk was playing with his Canon dslr. *envy!* After getting bored with it, he took out his LUMIX wide screen camera, placed it in a corner of the house, recorded us! Candid shots! x) Okay, it's already very noisy now, i wonder how would i survive later. sigh. I want peace!
Was helping mom in the kitchen and doing some final cleaning. Mom was cooking while i was wiping the washed dishes. I told mom, "I feel like one of the worker at the kopitiam, sitting on the floor, with a big pail of wet plates." Mom joked, "Oh i don't think you would be working there. I believe they won't want such a slow worker like you. Hurry up and dry the plates." ...speechless...
The week before CNY, was really really. BAD. lived like a bee! :(
buzz! I really hate how busyness took over my life. :( Busy with school stuff. Gah. FIVE assignments due after CNY, ES full paper test again right after CNY, banner due...SOON. (actually is today but i think i can't finish it.) So sickening! The banner that i did, i have to REDO! And do you know how much time it took me to come out with that banner? How could they... sobs. It's not easy to do the banner! And so now, frankly speaking, I HATE DOING THE DESIGN OVER AGAIN! (Which is actually the major reason why i keep procrastinating - i just can't bring myself to do it!) Why can't they just hire someone professional to do it? What's the problem with the measurement? They didn't tell me it was not appropriate when we handed in our proposal. Sheesh! Yes, i study there. But it doesn't mean i have given my soul, my time, my energy and everything to it ok? sigh! My CNY, so-called one week holiday.
Shopping.
Preparation for CNY
Look! I removed my piano cover. :) Replaced it with a simple pink cover, and i placed the flower on top of it. Looks very neat huh. :)
14th February 2010
and of course... VALENTINE'S DAY!
And as we all know. Tomorrow is not only Chinese New Year, but it's also Valentine's Day. I wonder... Hmm. (Allow me to be emo for a while. Actually, not being emo la, just telling something what i've seen and felt.)
Few nights ago, i was on the phone with a friend. We talked about this topic. Heh. Just suddenly felt like typing it out here. (erm, maybe not much of an intense feeling. I wrote something on this every valentine's day.) Alright. I don't know if this is stupid or not, but personally, i strongly feel that it's stupid. How do you know if it's worth it? A sign! Yeah, a sign. But sometimes, people are just too afraid to step forward; too reluctant to show their feelings from obscurity. Or. People are just not confident enough to make the move?
Perhaps.
So all you do is keep waiting by the phone, hoping each time the phone beeps, it's the text message from that someone; hoping each time the phone rings, it's the call from that someone. You know, sometimes, a little lie is needed to prevent ourselves from getting hurt. Maybe that's why, that person is telling you the lie. He/she doesn't want to get hurt. Hurt from? You. You just gotta feel it with your heart to find the truth behind the lies. Not all lies are meant intentionally. Sometimes, it's said just to shield ourselves.
我一直都在这里。
虽然你从不知道,但我不会走远。
只要你仔细倾听,我在为你弹琴;
只要你抬起头来,你就会看到我。
Wuiseh! I think i should change my profession to a writer, poet or something la. xD haha. Actually heard something which sounds like that recently. Can't remember everything, so i just typed out whatever i think it's about, and added in mine. Who knows i can write songs too one day? (actually i have written, a few.)
My collections.
The purple candle is really lovely, isn't it? :)
Alright. The fireworks and the firecrackers are making loud sounds now. Gotta iron clothes then sleep. I'm tired. tired tired tired. Banner still hasn't started. sigh. I'll be tomorrow Sunday church service pianist. Actually was so busy with stuff, really a lot to do. Sigh. Next time, i will learn to say 'no' though i really have the heart to help. I really can't manage la. Rushing here and there. Running out of time. :( I . . . need a break.
This year i won't be sending CNY text messages, so i'm wishing you here. Have a prosperous tiger year. May God bless you all. Live the spirit of a tiger! ROAR!
Was helping mom in the kitchen and doing some final cleaning. Mom was cooking while i was wiping the washed dishes. I told mom, "I feel like one of the worker at the kopitiam, sitting on the floor, with a big pail of wet plates." Mom joked, "Oh i don't think you would be working there. I believe they won't want such a slow worker like you. Hurry up and dry the plates." ...speechless...
The week before CNY, was really really. BAD. lived like a bee! :(
Shopping.
Preparation for CNY
14th February 2010
CHINESE NEW YEAR! Happy ROAR year!
and of course... VALENTINE'S DAY!
And as we all know. Tomorrow is not only Chinese New Year, but it's also Valentine's Day. I wonder... Hmm. (Allow me to be emo for a while. Actually, not being emo la, just telling something what i've seen and felt.)
Few nights ago, i was on the phone with a friend. We talked about this topic. Heh. Just suddenly felt like typing it out here. (erm, maybe not much of an intense feeling. I wrote something on this every valentine's day.) Alright. I don't know if this is stupid or not, but personally, i strongly feel that it's stupid. How do you know if it's worth it? A sign! Yeah, a sign. But sometimes, people are just too afraid to step forward; too reluctant to show their feelings from obscurity. Or. People are just not confident enough to make the move?Perhaps.
So all you do is keep waiting by the phone, hoping each time the phone beeps, it's the text message from that someone; hoping each time the phone rings, it's the call from that someone. You know, sometimes, a little lie is needed to prevent ourselves from getting hurt. Maybe that's why, that person is telling you the lie. He/she doesn't want to get hurt. Hurt from? You. You just gotta feel it with your heart to find the truth behind the lies. Not all lies are meant intentionally. Sometimes, it's said just to shield ourselves.
我一直都在这里。
虽然你从不知道,但我不会走远。
只要你仔细倾听,我在为你弹琴;
只要你抬起头来,你就会看到我。
Wuiseh! I think i should change my profession to a writer, poet or something la. xD haha. Actually heard something which sounds like that recently. Can't remember everything, so i just typed out whatever i think it's about, and added in mine. Who knows i can write songs too one day? (actually i have written, a few.)
My collections.
The purple candle is really lovely, isn't it? :)Alright. The fireworks and the firecrackers are making loud sounds now. Gotta iron clothes then sleep. I'm tired. tired tired tired. Banner still hasn't started. sigh. I'll be tomorrow Sunday church service pianist. Actually was so busy with stuff, really a lot to do. Sigh. Next time, i will learn to say 'no' though i really have the heart to help. I really can't manage la. Rushing here and there. Running out of time. :( I . . . need a break.
Happy Chinese New Year to you all!
This year i won't be sending CNY text messages, so i'm wishing you here. Have a prosperous tiger year. May God bless you all. Live the spirit of a tiger! ROAR!
Plucking daisy's petals.


No comments:
Post a Comment