Friday, February 19, 2010

CNY

Aaah. Sad sad sad. I thought it would be a wonderful new year, with everyone gathers together. Guess things have changed a lot ey. It's unlike before. Starting from the 3rd day of CNY, i didn't even step out of the house. So, you can imagine my CNY. =.=

A CNY with less visiting. A CNY with assignments. T.T FIVE assignments, one banner. That banner, sigh! dunno killed how many of my brain cells. And today, sigh. Body pains, bones ache, diarrhoea from morning. nausea. Headache. and was developing a fever, luckily it has subsided now.

Photos from visiting.

at my place

ah yiing's place

meet my new friend!

I dunno what happened, but this girl grew taller! (or did i experience a decline in growth?) and she's so fair! (Oh i used to be fair, but dated too many outdoor activities. =.= now i have the sporty skin tone.)

Geral (photographer) in action!

I took this i took this! nice leh. Actually got a video clip on this special firework display. Why special? 'Cuz it has heart shapes!!! Really!
and see how GIGANTIC it was?

The guys. The fireworks looked like...

Starwars lightsabers!

This reminded me of how much i want this!!! A pair of lightsaber chopsticks!
(To add in to my collection.)

at Evan's place

The effect is not really good. =/

Visiting mom's colleague, Ms Hazel's mansion!
(I called it glass house.)

I've taken a lot of photos of the interior design actually.
This is one of them.
Swimming pool!!! I want to have a house like hers!
I'm collecting inspiration for my future house. :p

awesome!

Pssst! I want a DSLR!


new banner. It's actually quite similar to the first one which i have done right. =.= But then the measurement changed, so have to redo everything. Gahh! But frankly speaking, it is not as nice as the first one. And just look at it, the space is uneven. There's a space just beside the tent while the 'series series' thingy had to squeeze near compass. Oh well. I DON'T CARE. So glad that it's finally done now. GOODBYE, SO LONG, my nightmare! I shall never, ever, EVER touch any banner design for school! It gave me so much stress. Uh...

19th FEBRUARY 2010
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TIT!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment