Aaaaah! I feel so boredddd! :( Wanted to go play badminton but no one wants to play. Everyone is in the Christmas mood. Wait. I think it should be preparing-for-Christmas-celebration mood. Everyone seems so tensed. :( I wanna go out play! It doesn't really matter if we go out play what. It's better to go out, breathe some fresh air outside, get some sweat out of the body, laugh, talk. Doing these healthy activities can eliminate some stress too. So...why not? My 4th week of holiday is almost gone! Yet i didnt do anything much. When school starts again, i'd have to turn back to the "COLLEGE MODE". Now, I only have TWO more weeks holiday.
SIGH.
Here are some designs. Just wanna kill my time so yeah, taken some photos and played with Photoshop awhile. It has been a long time since i last touched it.
Been eating mangoes while reading Mango Season. What a good combination. =.= Aiyo..Stayed up till 3AM last night but woke up so super early. Going maaaaad. :( I was trying to remove the vocals from songs. I have been trying and trying, but the music doesn't sound good. Mun helped me with it using Adobe Audition but then the one he made, the intro part can't really be heard. :( I tried with Audacity yesterday, (been exploring it and trying it whole afternoon and night after worship practice, dunno watched how many tutorials from YouTube), i did manage to keep the sound for the intro, but mine is quite noisy compared to mun's. If only the one i made could mix with his. And then oh, the guitar plucking sound can't be heard too! I tried finding the background music of the song from the Net but to no avail. All the background musics i found were of different version. Tried with other songs, the vocals can almost be completely removed. Wonder why the song i want to remove can't. Anyhow, i will keep trying.
Alright. I guess, i'm going to take a nap. I need it. X_X
SIGH.
Here are some designs. Just wanna kill my time so yeah, taken some photos and played with Photoshop awhile. It has been a long time since i last touched it.
Been eating mangoes while reading Mango Season. What a good combination. =.= Aiyo..Stayed up till 3AM last night but woke up so super early. Going maaaaad. :( I was trying to remove the vocals from songs. I have been trying and trying, but the music doesn't sound good. Mun helped me with it using Adobe Audition but then the one he made, the intro part can't really be heard. :( I tried with Audacity yesterday, (been exploring it and trying it whole afternoon and night after worship practice, dunno watched how many tutorials from YouTube), i did manage to keep the sound for the intro, but mine is quite noisy compared to mun's. If only the one i made could mix with his. And then oh, the guitar plucking sound can't be heard too! I tried finding the background music of the song from the Net but to no avail. All the background musics i found were of different version. Tried with other songs, the vocals can almost be completely removed. Wonder why the song i want to remove can't. Anyhow, i will keep trying.
Alright. I guess, i'm going to take a nap. I need it. X_X



No comments:
Post a Comment