WASTED. I've tried again though i said i'm tired. And it's useless. Feel stupid for doing that. Guess it would be better if i have not done anything. K lah, enough for all that, gonna let go one day. hahahahaha. Oh yea, watched two Barbie movies after coming back from work!!! Guess what, they got quote! Inspiring!
There may be miracles awaiting,
They may be closer than we know when we have love to guide us as we go.
-Barbie-
If I could wish for one thing,
I take the smile that you bring.
Aaaahhh, it's raining. It always comes at the right time huh? Guess it will be a cold night. I'm already feeling coldddd. Legs hurt. :( Tomorrow is gonna be another loooongg day for the final rehearsal for Christmas Night this coming Sat. Gotta recharge myself. Not sure if my body could endure till the end of all this. I'm starting to feel sick. Having headache everyday. Didn't have enough sleep everyday. Today i went for work, it was soooo tiring!! But wait, speaking of this, there's a cute guy there at the center! xD Mixed blood, man!!! And you know mostly mixed blood guys are so handsome cool, girls are so pretty. And he has the look of Edward Cullen!! Wow...i get along with them (him and her younger sis) quite well. I remember there's one time i was marking his thick worksheets, after i was done, his sis passed me hers. I told her to hand in to the other markers. The brother joked, "She has been marking mine until she got fed up. Too bad for you." LOL! He joked! haha. Then i said to the sister, "Aww, so sorry. Blame him!" haha. That was the fun part, talking to students, it's a bonus if he's a shuai one. xD hahaha. I kinda like the sister, she's so warm and friendly. May be we could be good friends. Well, if i could stay longer there.
Oh ya, before i forget, my church will be having a big Christmas Celebration at RPR Hall this Saturday night, 730pm. HOME - LOVE. I hope you could go, anyone of you! Well, if you have time, please just go, don't miss the blessings. :) It's free admission, just costs you some petrol. But it will be worth it for the things you will gain that night. I sincerely wish you could be there. For more information, please contact me. Don't miss the chance, it's really too good to be missed!
Movie on my list: AVATAR
There may be miracles awaiting,
They may be closer than we know when we have love to guide us as we go.
-Barbie-
If I could wish for one thing,
I take the smile that you bring.
Aaaahhh, it's raining. It always comes at the right time huh? Guess it will be a cold night. I'm already feeling coldddd. Legs hurt. :( Tomorrow is gonna be another loooongg day for the final rehearsal for Christmas Night this coming Sat. Gotta recharge myself. Not sure if my body could endure till the end of all this. I'm starting to feel sick. Having headache everyday. Didn't have enough sleep everyday. Today i went for work, it was soooo tiring!! But wait, speaking of this, there's a cute guy there at the center! xD Mixed blood, man!!! And you know mostly mixed blood guys are so handsome cool, girls are so pretty. And he has the look of Edward Cullen!! Wow...i get along with them (him and her younger sis) quite well. I remember there's one time i was marking his thick worksheets, after i was done, his sis passed me hers. I told her to hand in to the other markers. The brother joked, "She has been marking mine until she got fed up. Too bad for you." LOL! He joked! haha. Then i said to the sister, "Aww, so sorry. Blame him!" haha. That was the fun part, talking to students, it's a bonus if he's a shuai one. xD hahaha. I kinda like the sister, she's so warm and friendly. May be we could be good friends. Well, if i could stay longer there.
Oh ya, before i forget, my church will be having a big Christmas Celebration at RPR Hall this Saturday night, 730pm. HOME - LOVE. I hope you could go, anyone of you! Well, if you have time, please just go, don't miss the blessings. :) It's free admission, just costs you some petrol. But it will be worth it for the things you will gain that night. I sincerely wish you could be there. For more information, please contact me. Don't miss the chance, it's really too good to be missed!
Movie on my list: AVATAR
No comments:
Post a Comment