Thursday, December 24, 2009

back from camp!

Heys, i'm back! The camp was a good one. I was one of the mentors, i enjoyed the camp! I really hope that all the wonderful messages that we wanted to convey could be reflected through the activities we've planned for them. It was really a meaningful one i must say. :) I believe everyone of us learnt a lot from there. [draft auto-saved last night]

I wanted to update last night but fell asleep. So i will update now before work and packed schedules drown me again in busyness. I'm always in a race against the time, i don't know when can this end. When can i really enjoy living when i will be ahead of the time? 24 hours a day is really not enough for me.

Okays, the camp. Learnt about teamwork, patience, love each other, responsibility, acceptance, forgiveness.....and lots! Besides that, it also gives me a chance to look back at myself. Sometimes, i don't know if i am really qualified to become a mentor. I don't think i'm ready yet. Well, i need to work harder to be ahead of them to guide them! Hmm, and another thing, i think i have grown a little in spirit. :) Praise the Lord!

I love camps! Why? Mainly it's because i enjoy spending a day or two living outside, with friends. Laughing, crying, feeling things, learning things from each other. Playing, singing with friends and doing lots of crazy things together! I just like the feeling a group of friends gather together. :)

Hmm, back from camp. It's reality again. Sigh. i was doing some reading this morning when i came across this:

"Since we cannot change reality, let us change the eyes which see reality." -Nikos Kazantzakis-

Some photos from the camp.
(some of them i editted with Photoshop last night. Taken by Agnes, editted by Agnes.)
Personality Test - The melancholy type. So accurate!!!
The future Nobel laureate. ngehehee.

we can strum using egg!

into the nature. heading to tea plantation.

riding on a mini truck through the bumpy rocky mountain trails.

making bracelet using beads.

receiving a bracelet from friend. Thanks! But...mine is better than the one he made! xD

receiving a handmade love + cross made of candle wax from Silas and bro.
Love it sooo much!

it's durian time!

making tang yuen!

Proudly present you....our tang yuan!!

learning to be humble.

walking all the way into the remote place to spread gospel. even got chased by dogs!
But we are willing to do it. :)

disturbing the guys sleeping by giving them wonderful funny hilarious free show!
(the girls' were playing Truth or Dare)

finally, getting allergy reaction. again.

Candle Night under the sky.

it's all about candles and sharing. :)

Nature in its purest form.


Lastly...

Have a very blessed one! :)
and always remember to give thanks!
God bless you!

Pssss! Holidays are gonna end soon. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment