wasn't planning on writing any blog as a reflection on my birthday. But since now i got the time, i will just simply sprinkle something here which may sound weird to you. Brace yourself for a piece of weird writing.
Alright, birthday has been...just another typical day. I didn't expect much. I was so excited and at the same time scared when it's finally 9th December again. I am not ready for 18 yet. Don't want to grow up. x(
I'm so deeply touched when warm birthday wishes came bombarding my phones, calls, text messages, picture messages, Facebook wall comments, birthday songs, presents...thank you guys! Um, spent whole day at home. I went out with a friend at night for a dinner. First time, birthday dinner treat from friend. Didn't manage to do all the things i wanted to do but that was enough. And thanks, for the dinner and stroll. Feel so not used to it though. So i guess i'm not hoping for any dinner treat next year. That's why i said it's the first and (might be) the last.. hmmm. But of course, it still depends.
Well, i feel so bad for myself for spoiling my own birthday. :( Anyways, it had indeed been a special one. Wishes, presents, birthday cards, birthday songs, dinner treat, birthday cake...i had them all. :)
Slept at 3 something this morning. Thoughts kept me from sleeping. So, yeah, you can imagine my day today. Worship practice tomorrow morning, spaghetti cooking in the evening, BBQ at night. Hmm, suddenly feel like trying something tomorrow morning. Hopefully i could go on with the plan.
Oh yea, something valuable i came across lately while reading:
爱你,就要学会放开你。
Alright, birthday has been...just another typical day. I didn't expect much. I was so excited and at the same time scared when it's finally 9th December again. I am not ready for 18 yet. Don't want to grow up. x(
I'm so deeply touched when warm birthday wishes came bombarding my phones, calls, text messages, picture messages, Facebook wall comments, birthday songs, presents...thank you guys! Um, spent whole day at home. I went out with a friend at night for a dinner. First time, birthday dinner treat from friend. Didn't manage to do all the things i wanted to do but that was enough. And thanks, for the dinner and stroll. Feel so not used to it though. So i guess i'm not hoping for any dinner treat next year. That's why i said it's the first and (might be) the last.. hmmm. But of course, it still depends.
Well, i feel so bad for myself for spoiling my own birthday. :( Anyways, it had indeed been a special one. Wishes, presents, birthday cards, birthday songs, dinner treat, birthday cake...i had them all. :)
Slept at 3 something this morning. Thoughts kept me from sleeping. So, yeah, you can imagine my day today. Worship practice tomorrow morning, spaghetti cooking in the evening, BBQ at night. Hmm, suddenly feel like trying something tomorrow morning. Hopefully i could go on with the plan.
Oh yea, something valuable i came across lately while reading:
爱你,就要学会放开你。
be normal
No comments:
Post a Comment