Saturday, March 6, 2010

Spring cleaning

Saturday . 6th March 2010

Good morning!!! Actually i'm supposed to be studying right now. But there's too many thoughts spiraling in my head so i'm here to clear them off a bit so that i can focus on studying. :) Besides, i'm doing my revision too right now. Err, on LDV? :p Aiyo, it has been more than a year i haven't taken any exams. And of course, haven't really sat down and reallllyyy study. I tried, but it's not like Chemistry or Biology which interest me to study them to know more. I...somehow find it real hard to make myself sit down and study now. :( Help...

Today is Saturday already. I guess i only have one afternoon and night (i doubt i could study well) to study. I haven't started Social Studies! Too many quotes and facts to memorize and this really gives me a big headache. =/ English Studies, hmm. So far i have studied once, but i really gotta study study study again. 'Cuz i just can't hit the target i set for myself. Quite disappointed. I have tried very hard already. :( LDS, got 79 for my pre-mock test. highest. ^^ I was quite satisfied with that. Got full mark for 4 sections. Whee! *clap clap* :) I did it without referring to any books. Guess what, i find it LDS the easiest to study amongst the four subjects. Once you get it, you get it. Unlike ES, poems, short stories, drama, novels... Social Studies, tonnes of facts, quotations and statistics to memorize. T.T

I slept around 5am last night. (oops, i mean this early morning) Then woke up around 830am. Had a simple breakfast of milo and crackers. Well, I couldn't sleep last night 'cuz was thinking of stuff. A tsunami of emotions came crashing down upon me, overwhelmed me. How funny things are sometimes. Something which is so simple can develop into such a complicated problem. Few days ago posted this, “为了一个承诺,痴痴地等待。” Then a friend commented, “最怕是根本都没有承诺,还痴痴地等。” So true! Perhaps there wasn't even any promise at the beginning. Tsk.

Finally my banner is up! SO LONG, Nightmare!

Last week was a super duper HECTIC week!! Monday, we had Recreational Sports day. Whole day was packed with activities. The first one was setting up a tent, which we did it last time. My class got the first! We were asked to sketch out the tent and label all the parts. I did the sketching for my group. Wait till i get my sketching back i will scan it and upload here. :) Hence, i told them to address me Agnes Picasso. :p (Picasso's wife.) I was like the architect, sketched a drawing of the tent, then told them what to do, who to do this, who to do that. Aiyo, talking about sketching, it has been a looooong time since i last sketched something. Hmm, suddenly missed it. But i always didn't have the time! :( Such a busy buzzy young girl. Sometimes i wonder are there a lot of things to do, until i'm always so busy? =S Okay, back to the Recreational Sports day. We had a game involving orienteering, woooot I LOVE THIS GAME! We were divided into groups so we're no longer stick to the people in my class only. Joined the other classes. Spoke a lot of BM today. haha. We had to find the next station using the bearing they gave, then rushed to that place, answered a few questions, got the clues and proceed to the next station. RAN IN THE RAIN!!! This was the part i enjoyed the most. Though i dislike rainy days, i have always wanted to run in the rain or dance in the rain, to feel the raindrop hitting gently on your skin. (If it's not a heavy downpour) and guess what! MY TEAM WON!!! :D (Too bad i don't have any photos to show here) Then, we had cooking. I joined the other class for this activity. I cooked cabbage. They commented it has the taste of home and mom! LOL! Made them miss home. :p They also prepared sweet potato soup, bamboo chicken, roti lilit, rice. We got the third for this activity! Ngehehe. Had a great day! :)

Tuesday, had classes. But lecturers didn't enter for the morning slots. If i knew it, i would have slept longer. =.= I called dad to ask him can i skip the afternoon class to go home to study or sleep since the afternoon class was 2 hours only. Dad said NO. :( So i stayed lo. My friends joked, where got people want to skip class still phone daddy to ask for permission. :p Well, i am too obedient. (Excellent example of a good student! hohoho) But luckily i didn't skip eh, if not i couldn't get my LDS paper back. NOt bad, alien got the highest. :p

Wed and Thurs are Sports days. D101, my number. Met a few KPLI friends. Especially that guy! Whom i complained to when i found that my name was not on the list. Then whenever i went to look for him, he would say "Yes, Agnes?" And when i after i finished my relay event, he asked me how was it. Oh yea, he was the one making the banner for the Sports Day, which was the banner below mine. I like meeting new friends! :) 1st day of sports day, i ran for Vic and i almost slipped! O.O Phew. 2nd day, there was live band. I joined for a while. Played drums. XP Looked so cool! Then, i ran for my own event. We got 2nd ah!!! Woot! So excited, so thrilled. First time in my life, first medal from sports day! :D Can you imagine? I wore that all the way until i reached home. :p When i got up the car i happily and proudly showed dad. He was laughing and said in disbelief, "You can run?" =.= Don't underestimate me, papa! I Have hidden potential in me waiting to burst!

happy happy happy!
Victorious and proud faces of my classmates and i.

Live band. By lecturers and seniors.

Taken while i was sitting on the track. The photo is a bit senget =S

I sneaked back home a few times to study. Yeah, to study. But when i got home, i was tempted to watch taiwan drama and Detective Conan. =.= Ended up, didn't study much. OH NO! :( And yeah, i sneaked back home, the procedure to go home is complicated ba, so just sneak out, easier. =X Shhh. Oh well, good girl no more. :p

Friday, class with Mdm Angie in the morning. Then Gamelan practice. So sad :( I'm not playing barung anymore! :( Instead i'm gonna play saron. Initially there're two sets of barung, but some of the tiny gongs are out of tune, so Mdm Chai put all the good ones into one set. Since it's one set, i had to play another one. But i like barung. Oh well...

Last night, was TESL GALA NIGHT at the Banquet. A farewell dinner for the seniors who will be going to UKM this July. Sigh. Farewell. Why do i always have to be the one to send people off? When can someone send me off? I also want to go out from Kuching to explore the world outside. :( Anyways, the dinner. Bathed with olive gel from The Body Shop, made my hair wavy, put on my violet dress, mom's purple scarf from Australia, LANEIGE lip gloss, heels... The good thing is, i didn't spend a cent on this dinner! :) I love my hair last night. Really love it. Cuz it's extra wavy! Thought it would be the last night with my long hair. Posed with electric guitar and the band. Felt like a rock star! Woot! I just started to know a few of the seniors but sadly, they will be leaving soon. :( Those seniors are really nice people! The whole night was great. Of dances, songs, photos, tears, and laughter. I LOVE THE SLIDE SHOW PRESENTATION! Especially the one with the class photo, getting less and less people. It really touched my heart. :( This class is full with talented people. No wonder Mdm Angie kept praising that they are talented group of people.

May, Mimi, Vic, Fiona and Ag

Ag in the mirror, Danny posing.

Before going back, i got one purple balloon for Gracie. :) And one more thing, I just realized something after Fiona commented on my pics. When i smile, my eyes are small. So when she wanted to take pic with me last night, she reminded me, open your eyes wide! If not you'd look as if you are so sleepy. =.=

OvO This will do.

Wait till i get more pics of that night then i will upload more :D
Oh yea, and i can't have my haircut today. No time. :( Gotta study then P&W practice at 4pm, youth tonight. Oooh la la~ Busy busy life. (When life gets busy, sing ooh la la, you'll feel much better :p)

For now, i gotta sign off. Spent too much time here.

STUDY!!! OvO

No comments:

Post a Comment