Monday, March 22, 2010

seeing something different.

Monday . 22nd March 2010

Run towards your dream!

Went to a camp, learnt a lot of things!! :) I feel like i have grown a little. :D Praise Lord! Hmm, i actually wanted to type out a lot of things regarding on the camp, it taught me a lot of things. First time cried in a camp listening to real life stories; first time sleeping on a bunk bed (was sleeping on the top alone, very scary i tell you! i didn't know which side to turn to at night. empty beds besides me.); first time shared on photography experience with some adults (they are really nice people); first time had my sand fight (the enemy was ah wei stupid boy who gets jealous easily.); first time took bath with *euuurrrk* erm, water which looked like coffee; first time praising people so many times in four days! Lot's of new things. It was a good try! :)

Good thing, good thing.... here comes the BAD THING! I got bitten by those super poisonous wild insects. The bites are swollen now. Sobs. They are very irritating, itchy, and painful when you touch them. Not again not again not again.

big SIGH.

I learnt to be patient, learnt to praise, learnt to appreciate... And the most important thing i learnt from this camp is about dream. It is always a sensitive issue which will stir my feelings up. However, after this, i think i am going to face it with a stronger heart. I can't just stay like this forever. It's time to change my mindset.

每一个梦想都一定会经过考验。
不要为了盲目地追求自己的梦想而伤害爱你的人。


How true. Eric's sharing touched me a lot, i cried and i realized how self-centered i was. Then, from one of the game in Team Building, there's one game where the whole group had to cross over a string, hand in hand. The sharing and the game were like a wake up knock. They might be wrong at killing me dream, or snatching it away from me. BUT i was even wrong for doing all the things i have done, for saying all the words which hurt them. :(

梦想,梦想。如果到最后弄到其他的人受伤,爱你的人为你心痛,大家都不开心 - - 那么那个梦想到底有什么用啊?曾经很自私地认为所有的人都很坏,不过到最后,自己应该才是那个不迁就别人的人吧?
[I will upload the photos soon in Facebook, maybe next week.]


Holidays are over. SO FAST! It wasn't a holiday anyway. Yesterday went out with Pastor, Ah Wei, Lanny after church to The Hills shopping mall for lunch. After that went out with Amy to watch Alice in the Wonderland 3D!!! It turned out to be a continuation of the story of Alice after she had grown up. I like the last part where there was a modern dance by the hatter.

Alice in the Wonderland

Too bad the time was really not enough, only managed to watch a movie then walked around for awhile. Then Amy's daddy sent me home. I like her daddy. So "young", so funny... hehe. He asked me already got boyfriend or not. I replied 'no' then he said must be daring to look for the one i love, don't wait for him to make the move. If not, the guy will go away. LOL!!! He said now the world has changed; the girls can go after the boys. :) And he says to find the true love, must pray specifically. :) What kinda boy you want - smart, handsome, bla bla...

Anyways, now i'm sooooo busy with things. My life. My studies. Well, i got no time. I have tried, but i think i can't. So, yeah. I dunno if the things i am doing now are giving the wrong signals or what, but just wanna clarify that i'm not planning on anything right now. I just like the time i spent together with you all. Laughing and fooling around. Text you when i am bored. Well, but i still believe in waiting. :) If you want the answer, ask again on my birthday this year. Perhaps I will answer you honestly this year.*

Ooh, and i just got my phone back. Hmm, lost ALL the messages. Well, perhaps, it is an indication, an indication that i should move on and start all over again with nothing. :) Feeling good for this, though i miss the time in the past, though i still want to hold on to the memories. But no no no, i'm gonna let them go, one by one, or all at once. I don't want to be entangled in the past. anymore.

Two exams papers are given back. Kinda disappointed. Will talk about it more after i have gotten all the papers back. Gonna be super busy this week. Lots of things to do, lots of activities, lots of preparation to be done. HEADACHE!

In JUNE holiday, i just want to sit at home, doing nothing, starring aimlessly at the ceiling, asking myself, "what should i do?" :p or perhaps, if i really can't stand the state where i have nothing to do, i will just find something i enjoy doing. Currently have one plan in mind. :D

Next movie...
How to train your dragon :D

A new start.
Goodbye, you!

No comments:

Post a Comment