Sunday . 7th March 2010
A L E R T !
Help help help! I can't study!! Not that there's too much distraction, but i just cannot sit down and focus. :( I just somehow lost the heart to study. :( Mock is tomorrow. I really wanna excel. But. But. Argh..
I'm not stressed out, but i am frustrated. ;(
Okay, calm down, cool your head. Slowly empty the thoughts. Listen to the sound of river flowing. Listen to the plants talking to each other. Listen to the rhythm of the Nature. The wind is playing a flute, the soft and tiny raindrops are giving the beats for the song...
I gotta pray. Pray for a peaceful and calm mind to study, for an alert brain to remember the things i've learnt, for enough energy to sustain my study throughout.
Okay, let's do it baby. It's only FIVE days. Today, and FOUR days of test.
Once the test started, it will end super fast. Soon you can taste the freedom.
Study well, study well.
Pray hard, pray hard.

我这里的天空很亮了,那里呢?
No comments:
Post a Comment