Saturday, March 16, 2013

Stop, rest, ready, get set, and GO!

It's been awhile. I have been really busy with the hectic schedule in campus, with lectures and the Rooster children's interactive theater coming up. And...I have also been busy fixing up my life and getting myself back on the track. Thank God, i managed to cope with things, and i think i'm getting there. Run the race!

Ready, get set...GO!!!
Change. 

Perhaps you cannot change the situation you are in now, but you can change yourself or change your perception, then change the situation. :) 

Nothing stays permanent. Things change. People change. Change in order to survive.

So don't be afraid to change.



I'm currently reading a very interesting book. :)


I personally think it's a very good book for young people to read before getting into a relationship. Plus, this book talks about the God-desired relationships. I will write a review on it when i've finished reading the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment