I was tossing and turning in bed and i just couldn't sleep despite how physically drained out i was. I seriously need some rest!
So instead of wasting my time, i woke up and planned to start my assignments. However, my brain shut off the minute i saw the articles which i need to read. And i can't remember why after browsing awhile i ended up here, at this long abandoned blog. I took a quick look at all the posts i've written in this blog and these entries have certainly stirred me more and gave me a huge dose of nostalgic feeling. Wow...just how fast time flies!
So instead of wasting my time, i woke up and planned to start my assignments. However, my brain shut off the minute i saw the articles which i need to read. And i can't remember why after browsing awhile i ended up here, at this long abandoned blog. I took a quick look at all the posts i've written in this blog and these entries have certainly stirred me more and gave me a huge dose of nostalgic feeling. Wow...just how fast time flies!
I'm glad that everything has come to end. I'm proud of myself that i made the first move to end it. No more looking back into the past! Now, i deserve a new life. :) In fact, i love the way how life is now. I'm actually looking ahead with HOPE. Looking forward to God's PROMISES!
From today onwards, i just want to set my eyes on God and wait upon His time. I will wait for Him to reveal every part of my life according to His time. I don't want to rush in things, I want to do it step-by-step with God, i want to do it right this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment