Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My Holiday Plans

Yes! The long-waited holidays are finally here. It's just a one week holiday, but i'm grateful for it. At least i have a break to rest, tidy up some mess, get ready and go on again. :) I love holidays - i get to recharge myself physically, emotionally and spiritually. 

Lundu Retreat with Coursemates
So far my holiday has been fantastic! I spent a quality time at Lundu Retreat with my coursemates. Getting to know each other in a much deeper level, sharing and caring have indeed made our bonds stronger! I feel closer to them. This really feels like a little family and i will definitely miss them when we are all apart. The thought of the one month practicum has already saddened us cuz we might not be able to meet each other everyday. 

I really love spending time with people i treasure. I love interaction. I love to find out more about the other person and i love being an angel to others by supporting them and encouraging them. I love sharing thoughts, things that inspire me, i would want them to inspire others too. I love being surrounded by friends. 


This was also the first time Uncle Pajero went so far! Not bad for an uncle! The whole Lundu Trip was filled with funny and sweet memories. However...those mean sandflies were just so jealous that we were having heaps of fun and no one would care and remember them. Thanks for the souvenirs. I will definitely remember you all. Gosh, the bites are all swollen now and they are painful, irritating and itchy! Help! 

I know my skin is hyper sensitive to insect bites, so i avoided going to the beach, i just stayed at the house and went for swimming. But still the insects found their ways to bite me. Sigh. I wonder how long it will take to recover. They are just so ugly!

Miley's Birthday Celebration at Alfresco.
It's our dear Miley's birthday! Initially, the plan was to celebrate it today, which is the actual day. However, her dad bought her a ticket as a birthday gift to celebrate back at home so we celebrated it last night, right after the Lundu trip. Some snapshots of the night. :)


Miley was so touched when Mas read our birthday wish in Tamil.

Joy, joy, joy! I love making people really touched and happy! :)


Things i wanna do in this one week break:
1. Read at least a book (i miss reading, i was so occupied with loads of assignments before this and i hope now i have time to enjoy reading.)
2. Watch some movies (it's been too long!)
3. Complete my assignments
4. Prepare for my first practicum
5. Reconnect, reconnect, reconnect!


That's all for the update! 
Please keep me in prayers for healing of my sandflies bites. I really cannot stand the itch. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment