Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hello April!

Finally i'm done with the assignments! I had two sleepless nights. :( It's really torturing! Hopefully, i won't have to do it again anymore. No more sleepless night please! I almost walked into a pillar yesterday while walking. And i kept dozing off during lecture, my handwriting was messy and funny. Sometimes the words just got smaller and 'flew'. haha. Dark circles, dull skin... i've been sitting all days with my eyes glued to the screen, doing research... cracking my head to do my assignments. Doing star jumps to de-stress. Haha. I miss sports. I MISS TENNIS! Boohoo!


During the last combined CF gathering at my school, i led the Praise & Worship session. It was a very different experience with God. :) I hope God likes the P&W session. Before that i was quite stressed out because i myself had a lot of work to do, assignments, meetings and all that. I got even worried when i couldn't find anyone to play the keyboard and guitar, and no one to be my backup singers because everyone was so busy with their assignments. I prayed to God, told Him that i really wanted to serve Him and sing to Him, but i was busy, i felt helpless... Well, in the end, He made things so perfectly wonderful. :) He told me to sing as i wished to sing, He found me a guitarist and two backup singers. :) Thank You, Lord. You know my desire to sing for You, and You made it happen. :)

The songs i led that night were 'Because of Your Love', 'Still' and 'With All I Am'. Love those songs! Often, i learnt more and more about how to walk closely with God through songs. God told us to "BE STILL".

When the oceans rise and thunders roar,
I will soar with You above the storm.
Father, You are king over the flood,
I will be still and know You are God.

Be still, not because we are good at it or we are able to do it, so don't worry. No. BE STILL, because He is in control; BE STILL, because He is our Father God, our Daddy! He is more than capable of doing impossible things! Amen!

With All I Am. I thought of this song when my CF leader asked me to lead the worship session. I thought of the life we should live and i thought of this song. It has always been one of my favourite songs. A song which i would want to sing to God at every beginning of the day! This song always reminds me that i should commit myself to Him daily. I should worship Him everyday in my life. I want to be connected to Him in every moment of my life. I want to embrace in His presence everyday!

* * *

Today, i am happy that it started off with a P&W practice at church with my buddies. ;) I'm so happy to praise God together with them. It's been a while and i really missed it! :) Initially i planned to go shopping for things i need to bring for my BIG camp next week. It didn't happen, and i ended up spending my time in front of the laptop. (And i thought i'm done with this life.) hahaha. Well, will list out the things i need to buy and go out tonight. Hopefully my lecturer won't call me cuz i don't want to go back to school to do the name tags and progamme book. Argh, not today please... Ah, and i am waiting for the call from the design and printing studio for the banners. Praise the Lord, the boss offered me a sweet price! It really saves our cost! :D

I made one for myself too! :) Cheer leading! Go go go!



I think that many times, help doesn't always come in big actions. Anyway, i still have a lot to learn in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment