This is not something to criticize anyone's way of thinking, nor to boast that i am more holy or what. It's something which made me ponder upon these few days. Which one would we normally choose? Which one would we subconsciously choose? It's dangerous when we succumb to the world and forget all about God's kingdom.
I personally and strongly feel that, the world is not eternal, we should focus on what's more important. We should focus more on God's purposes for us to be here in this world. And we should try our very best to accomplish every one of them, be a faithful servant. I understand this could be difficult (even i find it difficult too at times). It is sad to see people put God as second when their workload increases. In fact, shouldn't we always put God first? Praise Him despite our busyness, distress, sadness... Don't just let God present only in your happy hours and...sad times.
So what do you think?
I thank God for the brothers and sisters who agreed to help me out in Praise & Worship session. This is assignment week so everyone is working hard on their assignments. We had our practice just now at the chapel. I was touched because they came despite the heavy workload they have. I thank God because they love You more than anything else, Lord. O Lord, continue to strengthen them and guide them in accomplishing their assignment and homework.
And same goes to me. HELLO Assignments!
I personally and strongly feel that, the world is not eternal, we should focus on what's more important. We should focus more on God's purposes for us to be here in this world. And we should try our very best to accomplish every one of them, be a faithful servant. I understand this could be difficult (even i find it difficult too at times). It is sad to see people put God as second when their workload increases. In fact, shouldn't we always put God first? Praise Him despite our busyness, distress, sadness... Don't just let God present only in your happy hours and...sad times.
Today i am very happy. So i praise You, Lord!
Today i feel helpless. Lord, where are You? Where are You?
Today i am very busy. Lord, can i take a leave?
Oops!
Today i feel helpless. Lord, where are You? Where are You?
Today i am very busy. Lord, can i take a leave?
Oops!
So what do you think?
I thank God for the brothers and sisters who agreed to help me out in Praise & Worship session. This is assignment week so everyone is working hard on their assignments. We had our practice just now at the chapel. I was touched because they came despite the heavy workload they have. I thank God because they love You more than anything else, Lord. O Lord, continue to strengthen them and guide them in accomplishing their assignment and homework.
And same goes to me. HELLO Assignments!
No comments:
Post a Comment