Saturday, April 9, 2011

Jogging with Gracie

09/04/2011 - I went jogging with my dear sister in the evening. It was really great because i got to spend ample time with her, talking to her, and listening to her telling stories (stories mom and dad don't even know :P). :) I wish i could watch her grow. I don't want to just be a passer-by in her life, but rather, i want to be someone who changes her life. :)

Childhood.

How fast time has passed. Childhood is now forever in the history of life, we can never go back. But look at what we have now, look ahead! Future is awaiting us. :)

Love the sunset at the playground, it brought back some sweet and funny memories.



















Yep, it was so great! Guess what? We completed 10 rounds! Hooray!!! ^^



* I wrote this entry and uploaded these photos while doing assignment. T-T Well, I am really tired and sleepy. I don't know why, it just feels as though i never get enough sleep. Zzz


I'm missing you already!

No comments:

Post a Comment