Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Knock knock!

It's now 0058, almost 1am! I'm sleepy but i'm still up. I've just completed one of my assignments! Hooray! (Well, not really completed cuz i haven't done the cover and referencing, but yeah, the 9 pages report and the Appendixes are done!)

Suddenly i'm in the mood to post an entry here. Recently i just found out something about someone i really care a lot. I didn't feel good when i discovered the thing. Then i thought, who am i to judge him? Yeah, everyone has an ugly side. Not saying that the thing he did was ugly, but here i want to highlight that everyone makes mistakes from time to time. I can't say that i never made any mistakes, nor can i guarantee i won't make any mistakes in the future. And, i am not in any position to point my finger at him and tell him he has disappointed me. So perhaps i should just wait and listen to his explanation some time later. I should be fair by not making any assumptions on my own. But it somehow really upsets me, and makes me wonder if it's for real this time. Gah... complicated isn't it? =S

Anyway, i will continue to pray for this. I know things will turn out well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment