Saturday, June 15, 2013

Hurt me as you like.

Today has been an utterly depressing day. 

Storm, raging deep within me. Frustration. Questions. Unfathomable issues.  Feeling deeply lost. Reluctance to make any change. 

I wanted to confide into someone, but who? Allow me to just pour it out in here. Everything happened today (or long accumulated until today) hurts me a lot. What is wrong? What has gone wrong? Why is the most familiar place the place that gives you the numbest feeling? Why is the most comforting place the place that rubs more salt to your fresh, raw wounds? Why are the people whom you cast your hope and trust to, stab you repeatedly?

If you ask me how i feel now, i would say, I'm tired, tired, and really tired.

I'm tired of this meaningless game. And childish actions. I'm tired of the superficial goodness by the name of it. I haven't eaten a proper meal since this morning. I didn't even feel like doing anything today. All i did the whole day was to escape. Escaping from the harsh and ugly truth? Perhaps.

I will fight.
The more you said i can't do anything, the more i will fight on. 
I will be independent. I will have my own way of handling things.
And i won't let anything stop me.
Yes, you can hurt me, but you can't beat me down and make me stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment