Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hello Lectures!

First week of Lecture.

Finally the whole week has ended. Lot's of things happened, from great anticipation to deep-down-the-valley kind of disappointment. From unexpected to happened. From surprise to sadness. From sadness to happy.

I am the assistant monitor for this semester, so a lot of calling, texting, finding the lecturers, arranging classes, hunting for classroom, meetings are expected. After this whole week, i just realized that a lot of walking/running is needed too. Well, this is good too in a way, because i can do exercise all the time! (Positive mindset! Tick!)

However, it really isn't as easy as cake, talking to lecturers is different from talking to friends. I remember last time during the KK trip i actually called my lecturers 'you guys'. =_= But luckily they were not so sensitive about it. Arranging classes is not easy too. I have to stay back sometimes after class or go earlier than usual to look for the lecturers. So far, so good! :) I think that this job has made me become a more organized person. It feels good to see all the tasks in my checklist are checked. Well, for everything that happened, there is a reason for it. :) Go on, girl! (Positive mindset! Tick!)

I got very upset when i found out that my gerko is actually Table Tennis, not Tennis. Can you imagine how sad i was/am? Something i love with all my life, but i can't play it. To add on to my sadness, there're 5 classes taking tennis this semester. So can you imagine how crowded the tennis court will be? And WHERE can i play if it's so? T.T ...SAD. But then, i've talked to my tennis partner, we might just sign up for a club and play outside. We'll only play at school during weekends. But i really want to approach the coach i met the other day, want to ask him to train me because i really really want to play well. It's my dream all this while; i don't wanna let this dream die, just like how i let so many dreams die in the past.

Just few days ago i finally had the chance to touch and play sape!!! I was so excited! The first song that i want to learn, i've learnt 40% of it in my first lesson! :) AWESOME! I really love the sound of the sape. It sings of tradition and nature. :) Niceeee.

There are things which i should get over them now. I didn't know i would stupidly fell for it. I guess girls are still vulnerable when it comes to words... nice phrased sweet words. Hmmm.


Alright!!! Enough enough! Today i'm gonna work hard and complete all my homework! :)

Didn't know you are of that kind.


No comments:

Post a Comment