Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Explanation, please?

Mister, I can't read mind, so please speak your mind.
I can't read your mind, and i can't understand why you used certain words to me, and i can't guess what your expressions mean. So you gotta speak your mind and tell me! Don't let me guess, i'm scared i might get it wrong, and got the wrong message. Your words sometime told me things, but your actions told the otherwise. It's dangerous you know, it might end up hurting myself so badly. So please just tell me why you are doing all these, for who, for what...

I somehow felt that i would see you somewhere today, and unexpectedly i did. At someplace i least expected to see you. But when i saw you i didn't know what to say. Perhaps it's good too.

Cuz sour feeling seeped into my heart when i saw...

hmm.

hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment