Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Post-assignments Entry!

Finally! At last! The day i have been waiting for is here! Let's see, i had four sleepless nights in just two weeks. (including last night) And i slept late every night, around 3am.

Four assignments! All done!

Last night, after swimming, i was rushing through my research paper. It was my very first time doing a research paper. It was pretty tough, i got lost for a few times and even thought of giving up. Luckily i didn't! Thank God that He granted me wisdom and perseverance to endure the whole night and produced a, um, i would say that it's brilliant (for the first time, must give encouragement!) research paper. And for the first time too, i did all the citations and referencing myself! :) Agnes, you deserve a round of applause for the effort. :)

I could have gone to bed and grab some sleep since class starts at 930am today, but it's just an hour plus only, so might as well sprinkle something here. :) I wanted to drop by to post something, but i was always caught up with something else.

I somehow feel that the time passed rather fast these two weeks, perhaps it's because of the assignments, research, and all those... or perhaps. it's because of... :) Anyway, i think i need to slow down my pace, i've been so eager to walk so fast that i'm afraid i might miss the beautiful scenery along the road. :) It's time to stop running, and stroll...

... or eventually stop.
for awhile.

I'm tired now nonetheless feeling very relieved. At last, the load is taken off. :) Today, later, after lecture, i would be going out with friends to do what a too-free-student should do. :) Karaoke, window shopping, steamboat...

Something about love.

这样下去, 好吗?
I don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment