Sunday, April 11, 2010

More mountains to go!

Sunday . 11th April 2010

A few highlights of the activities in the English Language Week 2010.

School visit to St. Mary.

woooooooooooooooh!

Looks good!

Weird posing after my influence. :p

09/04/2010 – It was not a good day for me at all. I would say that the bad thing started the night before. I stayed up all night to finish the slide show for tonight. SLEEPLESS. I did not sleep at all! T.T So the morning I was really extremely tired. But we had to leave the hostel at 530am because of...

Fire! Fire! not
It looked as if it’s on fire but it wasn’t in fact. It was due to fogging.
The spying moon.
I was sitting on the ground looking at the moon and the dark sky. Thinking something and sometimes just starring blankly into the dark sky.
I was actually waiting for the sunrise. But cancelled the plan because i still had work waiting for me to do.

Okay, so the even worse day started when I met my lecturer who asked me impatiently where the programme list for the cosplay was. I felt so ashamed and guilty too for always telling her “Oh not yet not yet.” Sigh. Then there went the bad mood. Coming to another lecturer’s class, she actually talked to me about this in front of the whole class, that the other lecturers didn’t know about the cosplay. I did print the form and pass ask the boys to pass it to the lecturers. But unfortunately, as a leader, you have to receive all this complaints. She expressed her disappointments and asked me to do the things she wanted me to do quickly. So I left the class, walked outside the library, back to the hostel. The whole journey back was tough. I kept telling myself “Yes, it’s not your fault, yes you are stressed but hold your tears, hold your tears.” But I know I couldn’t do it anymore, this time. I rush into my room and then instantly broken into tears. I was so stressed out. :(

Then after i had done the short script for Deputy Director, i went to Koperasi to photocopy. The trouble just continued. I needed to pay 50 cents, but i only have one RM10 note in my purse, no coins. The woman at the Koperasi didn't want it, she said she had no change. Well, what to do? So i went to cafeteria but the lady at the counter didn't want to change for me. She just let me stood there. I couldn't wait anymore so i just walked around asking who has the small change for RM10. No one had. Plus it was lecture hour so i couldn't really find anyone around that place. SIGH. I went back to the counter, asked her again. She sounded so frustrated. She opened the cashier machine and gave me what i wanted. I felt so pathetic. Goodness. Hate it.

Then lots of rushing here and there... Miss Fraulein treated everyone of us for lunch, but i just ordered a drink. Talked to her about the preparation for cosplay. I frankly told her it was not well prepared, lots of things we did not know how to do or we missed out the things we ought to do. Really stressed out. I hadn't even had a proper meal for two days. :(

Finally, afternoon, we had Line Dancing session with Mdm Angie and the other lecturers. It was great and fun! First time seeing Mdm Angie so active running here and there. And also, it was my first time seeing her in sneakers. :) I've decided to join them every Thursday! Get to exercise too eh!

Then the night, goodness. Totally stressed out. There was an internal conflict. First time facing it. "We thought that you were intelligent, you were good and we respected you, now see what happened? 5$#&*#" *deeply hurt* I suddenly didn't know what to do. Did not know how to carry on with the activity that night. I went out of the hall, thinking of who to call, or who to ask for help. Some faces appeared in my mind but I shook my head so that the blurry faces will disappear. I know it makes no difference. What was i hoping? Someone to jump to me and say, "D c, i n i w c w y."?? But no no no. Just forget about it. 

So i just texted the person who scolded me just now, and apologized. He replied sorry and said he didn't mean it. He said he was just stressed out. (Yeah, everyone was! But that's not the way to release your stress on someone else. I never did that. The things that they did not do well, i took them and did it for them. Ended up my workload kept on adding.) Luckily it was solved and the whole night even ran smoothly. :) Thank God, thank God. Mdm Angie gave me a big kiss. hehe. :D And i'm relieved it's finally over. But then, the slide show which i stayed up to do whole night, wasn't even played! Lecturer said we're running out of time so skipped that one. So sad you know. WASTED. Anyways, i can't rest yet. Still got more things coming up. I gotta be strong.


Consequences of a SLEEPLESS night:
1. Walked into a pole. *ouch* got a bump on my forehead.
2. Fell asleep while reading a book in church yesterday evening.
3. Kicked something hard because i did not see it.
4. Hurt my toe when opened the door.

I want it to be OVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment