Helloooo! It's been a long time. i'm back again. THREE MORE WEEKS to holiday! HOLIDAY! Gee, really can't wait for holiday to be here. I have a whole list of things to do. HOLIDAY. I would want to meet up with friends, make up for the time i couldn't be with them. HOLIDAY. I want to spend more time for myself, doing things i indulge in. HOLIDAY. I want to go shopping and traveling. HOLIDAY. I want to go to beach. Owh, please let holiday come to me fast. :)
So...let's start with today. A Saturday. Woke up late. :D Then watched Korean Drama. :) Spring Waltz. The guys are sooo shuai! And the main character (the girl) so pretty!!! Spring Watlz Spring Waltz!!! Okay, you see. I'm so busy until i've missed so many wonderful dramas. *sigh* Anyways, it's time to catch back some dramas, to cry, to laugh, to fantasize. :)
Ooh, and then i helped mom with some house chores. After that, i showed her some videos and photos taken during Musical Night and the Masquerade Annual Dinner. After that, went to work. Back from work, i cooked pasta. :D it has been a long time since i last cooked. At night, i'm too tired to go anywhere. So basically, i just sit here, in front of the laptop, in front of the TV. I'm watching the TV, talking to mom about my life in campus there, updating my blog, uploading photos, texting, drinking bali... Shared some thoughts with mom. Hmm.
Friday (30/10/09)
Poem Presentation
It was scary! really. Cuz Mdm Angie used a videocam to record our presentation. I don't know why, but i got so nervous seeing that expressionless one-eye machine. Oh yea, and the night before, we had our practice. We had Prison Break live on show!
why?
We were at block G practising. When we were done, we realised the door downstairs was locked. Dead meat. LOCKED. How are we supposed to do? Jump down from there and break one or two limbs? haha. Luckily, Jac found an escape for us. We climbed out from the window. It was COOL.
But, one thing to ponder on. Don't tell me someone who saw the light on at the first floor, yet still locked the grill without checking. Furthermore, we were recording our voices, so definitely our voices would be heard. How could someone actually accidentally lock the grill? Hence, i think that person must have done it on purpose. And i wonder who.
Friday (30/10/09)
Masquerade Annual Dinner
Four Points Hotel - Rainforest Ballroom
Mr T: the rule for masquerade is you don't know that person behind the mask. So you have to ask, "have we met before?"

I went there quite early to practise with the keyboard. Too bad it's just keyboard. It would be better if it was a piano. :( Played quite badly eh. Cuz i was too nervous and i didnt really get used to it. Besides, didnt really have enough practice before that. However, it's not very bad also lah. :) The food was OKAY la, though not very very delicious. RM60.oo wor... T.T No piano there, really unexpected from such a high class hotel.
You know what, it's really funny that i didnt go around busy taking photos. Yet, i was taking the photos of the cutlery, serviette, dinner table and other people. Dad was away for traveling. Mom doesn't know how to drive to Four Points. I wanted to drive but didnt know how to go as well. Besides, it was raining, and um, traffic jam at that time. So thanks to ah siang for the lift back home and the little tiger! ^^
Tuesday & Wednesday (27-28/10/09)
Galaxy of Stars Musical Night
Taza
It was awesome!!! AWESOME! :) :) :) Really. I really really admire those who could sing so super well. I enjoyed "You Raised Me Up", "The Phantom of the Opera" and "Heal the World". I'm sorry but really, before this, i don't even listen to MJ's song, but after listening to Heal the World, i'm really touched. It was a really lovely song, the lyrics are wonderful. Hehe. Btw, the YB's card, i made for them :) which took me whole evening. Mdm Angie said they're nice. :)
However, TOO BAD TOO BAD i didnt have my camera with me. :( It really ruined my mood for the whole night. I really need to get a camera. Hmm, i shall put it in my wish list. Santa Claus, please get one for me in this Christmas! :) I want, Sony camera! Lol. Thian, you know which. ;)
some pictures from this week...
Tomorrow will be the start of next week. I hope it will be a fun week. Mrs Lim is still going to teach. *headache* Gotta hand in newsletter. I will be designing. Let you see the cover first. :)
Life is too short.
Yet i have so many things i want to do.
Yet i have so many things i want to do.




No comments:
Post a Comment