
you know what is stressed out? tick. it's like that.
It's as though you have been squeezed, squeezed by the assignments and dead lines until you feel like you are gonna explode any time. Pff.
So it has been... quite some time. Didnt really feel the urge to blog. Well, there was a few times i wanted to post something, but got carried away by other things. Life is busy. I cant really recall what had happened. Anyways, i'll just post whatever that comes into my mind now.
celebration for the October babies!
exhibition display in the library
something which i made out of reused papers.
Patrick says "HI!"
to keep yourself healthy :)
i love the striking orange 'balls'
Okay, we had our sports days just days ago. Guess what? I took part. Yeap, for the FIRST time after the whole secondary school life passed. I ran for 100m. :) The day before it i went running without warming up. As the consequence.... (i bet you all know lah) the next day - the day i was supposed to run, my whole legs' muscles are painful. =.= The first sprinting wasn't good. I got the 3rd. but not overall. However, for the relay, haha, that one, i'm so satisfied and proud of it. :) I was running in the rain, passing the baton. hey, it's really fun joining in sports days. I regret for not taking any event while i was in sec school back then. Aiks. Such a talented runner yet didnt run. What a waste! XD wuisehhh... hahaha..nola. And Hey! it was really fun running under the rain!!! haha.
Last night ah, i didnt even sleep. Yeah, coming back from sports days, not resting but doing assignments. Really. i hate this kind of life. i mean, it's not on the track lah.
i'm lying on my comfy bed, typing with one of my eyes closed. o.- SLEEEEEPY...haha. Just now went to dance party in Swinburne. Pretty cool. i love watching ppl dance modern dance. hehe.But the place, frankly speaking, i dont like the atmosphere there. i left earlier with ruby.
What's coming up next week?
Musical Night - Tues & Wed (27-28/10)
Annual Dinner "Masquerade" - Fri (30/10)
Halloween! - Sat (31/10)
Oh ya, i finally installed Photoshop CS3 into my lappy. FINALLY. after soooo many so many attepmts. I have almost given up. Thank God! I was in time to finish my poster.
Last night ah, i didnt even sleep. Yeah, coming back from sports days, not resting but doing assignments. Really. i hate this kind of life. i mean, it's not on the track lah.
i'm lying on my comfy bed, typing with one of my eyes closed. o.- SLEEEEEPY...haha. Just now went to dance party in Swinburne. Pretty cool. i love watching ppl dance modern dance. hehe.But the place, frankly speaking, i dont like the atmosphere there. i left earlier with ruby.
What's coming up next week?
Musical Night - Tues & Wed (27-28/10)
Annual Dinner "Masquerade" - Fri (30/10)
Halloween! - Sat (31/10)
Oh ya, i finally installed Photoshop CS3 into my lappy. FINALLY. after soooo many so many attepmts. I have almost given up. Thank God! I was in time to finish my poster.

the poster made by me. for "Suicide Note"
k... going to bed! Ooh, raining, natural air-con:) haha.
Night~
Night~
just continue playing the song k? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment