This is the first day of practicum and it felt very scary because it's like starting from zero. However, I'm grateful that I have a very experienced, friendly and helpful mentor. I think i will learn a lot from her. She was awarded the "Guru Cemerlang" award. I'm so blessed!
Good news and also the bad news - I will start teaching tomorrow!
April will be a busy week for the school. They will be having their Sports Day on the 23rd. According to the panitia of English language, there will be an exhibition in conjunction with the English month. So we'll be helping out. ;) Bring it on!
I will be taking two classes of Primary 4 for English. I have just done with the lesson plans for the two classes. And now, i'm gonna work on the teaching aids.
I have thought of an interesting introduction activity with the pupils and i hope it can help to get to know them better!
Take a peek at what's happening tomorrow!
I don't think i could write in detail what happened today although i really wish to. I'm so drained out now and my bones were cracking when i stretched myself. I have been sitting for too long. Well, i must go for some sports one of these days. It's so unhealthy!
Okie, looking forward to tomorrow! ^_^
Thank God it's in the morning session!

No comments:
Post a Comment