Friday, November 9, 2012

Holidays, welcome in!

It's FINALLY holiday! I've been waiting for this moment for so long! And it's finally here! I already have a long long list of what to do in this holiday, but i think mostly will be working, giving tuition classes, attending music classes, meeting up with friends, sports, reading novels, watching movies, sleeping, and travelling!

The exam was pretty difficult. =/ But anyway, it's over now, so bye and throw it off my head. It's time to relax. I deserve it! Two months holidays! :) Thank God for it!!! :)

Holiday - Day 1
Hello Holiday!

I went out to hunt for lovely presents after meeting with Mdm Angie and the cast and committee members for the upcoming drama next semester. I was supposed to go to this Tribal Scoops (which i've googled and the food just looked heavenly tempting!) this afternoon with sis Grace. However, it's been put off to next week which is a better idea as it won't be rush! So, i had more time to hunt for my presents for a dinner sometime soon! 

Preparing presents is such a wonderful feeling!

At night, went out for an impromptu dinner at Sharing Planet. The food was as usual, awesome and large portion. We really ate till our heart's content! Thank You for the food, Lord! Everyone praised that my dress looked pretty. :D And i proudly told everyone it was given by my cousin, and it was like, for more than 10 years dy! I just added the belt and i guess belt made wonders? :P 

A great start for a holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment