10.11.12
On Saturday I had an awesome morning with kolomee and friends. After that, we went to Kuching International Airport to send our friends off. I always don't know the feeling to be sent off by someone from the airport (Of course, not for travelling purposes, just you know, you meet airport because of study).
Before going back home, we stopped by Boulevard to grab some good stuff for my brother and sister. A birthday present and two Christmas presents! I hope they love them! :)
At night, went out with a special friend to celebrate 10-11-12 at Mr Ho's Fine Food. The ambiance was superb and the food was really delicious! We both prepared presents to give on that day and yes, i got a mini Lego white grand piano. It's just super adorable!! Apart from that, i also received some extra presents. Wow...all are meaningful ones. Thanks! :)
![]() |
| The long stretched corridor with red curtains. |
* * *





No comments:
Post a Comment