Hola! I'm here just to post a very quick update. :)
No more dilemma!!! :) Feel at peace, thank You, Lord! :) Does truth matter? Yes and no. :) Well, don't worry, i won't do the same thing upon you, cuz i am not like you. Even though you succeeded causing a big stir and discomfort within myself, God has now calmed the raging storm in me. I won't let what you did before or what you do now, or, what you said before or what you say now to change me. Ultimately, in life, we may upset people cuz we are not the 'good kinds' they thought we should be, but i would rather lose those perceptions from other people than to upset my Father God.
Forgive. :)
Peaceful and joyful. Praise the Lord! I will still be me. :)
I have the proofs and the truth, but i will keep them. Unless some people come and approach me. No one has the right to judge one another, before you judge me, maybe you should just come and ask me what the whole thing actually is. :) We don't always say but not doing anything we said. Walk the talk!
Super exhausted now, will retire early for the night. :)
Pray for the missionary camp during this weekend! Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment