Stress finds it way to our everyday life, bringing along with it unhappiness and anxiety. Busyness does the same thing too; it ties us up and buries us down. The main reason why I was frustrated and unhappy was because I always tend to expect too much from myself. And when one or two of them are not achieved (or achieved, but not excellent enough) i will sink into great disappointment. When i failed to do something which i should, i lost the enthusiasm to continue it. When everything did not happen the way i wanted it to be, i shut myself off, from everyone.
But hey, here's the amazing and wonderful part. When I was on the verge of breaking down and giving up, He was already working in His ways. I knew it was time to talk to God. I knew i had to talk to God seriously about the problems and worries that are bugging me. Panicked, worried, and frustrated, my heart cried, 'Lord, i need You!'. And so just now, i pushed away all the books and opened the bible. (After all, i could not really study much with that state of mind. I just couldn't seem to absorb anything i studied in.)
And it worked! God spoke to me, and He made me reflect on the days when I was sitting for my SPM. How He comforted my weary mind. How He brought me through. How He fought together with me through the battle. And what glory and success we achieved when we did it together. Likewise, i should now too, continue to TRUST IN HIM.
It is important to constantly stay connected to God. It's only through that, He will show us what to do.

God, we're in this together!
You will never let me fight alone,
for men are weak when we depend on our own strength.
The strength must come from You.
Amen!
for men are weak when we depend on our own strength.
The strength must come from You.
Amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment